our bunny × namgikook

autistic jungkook!
request!

"min's bookstore, welcome in!" jungkook chirped, showing a big bunny smile. the customer smiled back and looked at the aisles of books.

yoongi owned a well-known bookstore that contained all types of literature ranging from picture books to college textbooks. the place was really big so it had tables where people could read at, it was overall quiet and relaxing. conveniently, it was located next to a coffeeshop!

with such a huge space, he couldn't run this bookstore with just himself and a couple employees. he had his lucky charm and helpful boyfriend, jeon jungkook.

jungkook came into work everyday with a smile, he was so excited to help everyday. he helped with deliveries  cleaning, organizing, everything!

the boy also helped at their other boyfriend's job, the art gallery.

namjoon owned a famous art gallery that was especially popular among tourists and rich people. his spacious art gallery had work from world-class artists.

dealing with delicate things was not his strong suit so jungkook was a huge help. however, jungkook hated that he had to wear fancy clothes to present the pieces of artwork, but namjoon always offered a kiss after every shift.

"welcome to kim's art gallery, my name is jungkook" the boy smiled, the couple smiled back, "this is the gallery' business card. would you like a tour around?" he asked, he loved helping his boyfriend's at their businesses.

"no thank you!" the man said, wrapping an arm around his girlfriend's waist. jungkook just smiled and nodded, secretly slumping.

bold of that guy to think jungkook wanted anything to do with his girlfriend, the big thought. he personally found his job at the bookstore more fun.

namjoon walked over to jungkook, tapping him on the shoulder, "how's it going today?" he asked, jungkook shrugged, "men keep wrapping an around their girlfriends and wives when they see me, maybe this suit shiws my body off too much"

namjoon laughed, "you're joking!" he said, "no! see for yourself!" jungkook frowned, putting on a bright smile as the next couple came in.

"welcome to kim's art gallery! my name is jungkook, please let me know if you have any questions, i'm more than happy to help! this is the gallery's business card for more resources" he smiled, handing the man his card. the man covered his girlfriend's eyes as if she were a child.

namjoon's eyes widened, "you weren't lying" he said, jungkook frowned, "i like yoongi's bookstore better. the customers actually listen to me" he pouted, "i'll take you to ice cream after this"

jungkook hummed, "deal"

namjoon and yoongi had met jungkook at a college business class. namjoon and yoongi had already been dating for around 3  months prior to meeting jungkook. the couple had agreed on a polyamorous relationship if they found anyone.

jungkook was a remarkable student in their business class. he was always raising his hand and absorbed knowledge like a sponge. namjoon and yoongi were grateful to had been paired with him for a project.

one thing about jungkook is that he always had a bunny themed article on him, they were almost always animated. his lanyard was decorated with bunny pins and so was his backpack. sometimes, his shirts had small bunnies.