let go × jihope

request!

jimin can recall the moment that he met hoseok as one of the best moments in his life.

he remembers seeing hoseok's bright smile when he first entered their small college dorm room. he was a intimidated by how bright the boy was, but he learned that it was the best thing about hoseok.

hoseok was majoring in dance and music production and jimin wss majoring in dance. when jimin felt self concious about his body, who was there to reassure him? jung hoseok.

their similar interests and close bind they developed lead to their relationship. people called them, 'the cutest couple' because of their similarities.

"hoba, do you this dance outfit makes me look fat?" he asked, "no minnie, it doesn't" hoseok said, wrapping his arms around jimin, "is your dance exam today?" hoseok asked, kissing jimin's cheek.

"yes, i'm nervous" he frowned, leaning his head head on hoseok's chest. physical touch was his biggest comfort, especially coming from hoseok. hoseok always wore comfortable clothing and his body was always exceptionally comforting and warm.

"don't be! i know my beautiful jimin has got this" he said, giving a reassuring smile. it was a healing like smile that jimin found reassuring.

"i have to go to namjoon's, but promise me you'll eat after dance? or do i have to chase you down?" he teased, "i can eat on my own seok" he said, "good, i'm heading out now" he said, planting a last kiss on jimin's forehead.

"jimin, have you gone to the gym this month? perhaps at all this whole semester?" his dance professor asked, making the whole class laugh. he looked at his feet, "i try to go everyday" he said, his cheeks red and hot because of how embarrassed and humilated he felt.

"i find that hard to believe. your dancing was okay, would've looked better if you lost some weight" she said, writing something down.

jimin frowned, suddenly feeling all the weight on his body weigh him down. he felt twice, or thrice the size of his classmates.

feeling disappointed in himself, he didn't eat after his dance exam. he headed straight to his dance studio where he worked out and dance until he felt like he was going to throw up.

"o-one more time" he tiredly said, attempting to get up. he figured that if felt so tired after dancing, his dance professor must be right about him being fat.

the phone in his pocket began ringing, making him groan, he didn't have the energy to speak. he wss tired, his muscled ached, his throat was dry, his eyelids were heavy, he was just so tired.

"hello?" he asked, "minnie, have you eaten?" hoseok asked, jimin instantly sat up, "of course!" he said, putting on an energetic voice, "good! would you be fine if i hung out with joon for a bit longer?"

jimin internally sighed, "i don't mind" the boy said, "great! thanks!" and the boy hung up. jimin's glasses were foggy because of how sweaty he was.

"you're a really nice music partner" namjoon smiled, making eye contact with hoseok. hoseok felt butterflies in his stomach and his cheeks burn up like the sun, "t-thanks, you are too!" the boy smiled, "i think it's great that we were partnered up for this project, like finally someine who cooperates in work! also, how's jimin by the way? he's told you about me, right?" namjoon asked, setting his iced coffee down.