baby × namseok

this is a request!

tw: eating disorder

cw: mpreg

"seok, you've lost too much weight. eat something" the worried boyfriend said, hoseok's once full cheeks became bony and thin.

"namjoon, i'm not hungry" hoseok sighed, thinking of what to change the topic to, "anyways, i was telling you that at dance—"

namjoon groaned, "seok! i haven't seen you eat in two weeks!" he raised his voice, hoseok whimpered, "i'm fine!" he pouted, trying to act cute so namjoon would let it go.

"no you're not!" namjoon said, hoseok groaned, gripping onto his hair and shutting his eyes, "how do you know? you're sick for assuming that!" hoseok shoute angrily at his partner.

"i don't care if it makes me sick! i'm worried!" namjoon said, hoseok huffed, "leave me alone!" he said, running out the house.

namjoon let out a frustrated sigh, why couldn't hoseok listen to him?

"eat" namjoon sternly said, forcefully setting the boy down at the kitchen chair and placing a plate of food in front of him.

hoseok gulped, staring at the food and then at namjoon, "you know what?" he nervously laughed, "my dance instructor wanted me to come in at six in the afternoon" he said, it was currently 5:30pm.

namjoon hummed, "i don't care" he deadpanned, taking a bite out of his piece of meat.

hoseok began sweating, "w-what do you mean? i have to go!" hoseok said, getting nervous at the thought of calories.

"it's sunday, you don't have dance on sunday" namjoon said, a deep breath in, "now eat"

hoseok pretended to be clumsy, he 'accidentally' threw the plate, "aw shit, guess i'll just have to wait" hoseok smiled, namjoon sighed. he was worried about the boy.

hoseok felt everything in slow motion, black spots clouded his vision and hus body felt weak.

he tried to shake it off but soon, namjoon heard a thump from the living room, "oh gosh"

he slid on the ground next to hoseok's body, hoseok blinked and began crying, he tried to get up but felt his own body pull him down.

namjoon carried hoseok's light body, hoseok felt like he weighed nothing and namjoon hated that.

he took accountability for hoseok's weight loss and the fact he passed out. he should've prevented this somehow.

hoseok's sobbed into namjoon's shoulder, he felt horrible.

"we're transmitting nutrients through this tube. sir jung is underweight and it's extremely unhealthy" the doctor said, namjoon sighed, glancing at hoseok who was in he hospital bed.

namjoon felt tears brim in his eyes, he couldn't cry in front of the doctor so he quickly wiped them.

"jung hoseok will stay in the hospital for one week so we can feed him through a tube. we're severely concerned" the doctor explained, hoseok felt weak but he wanted to rip the tube out of his body.