We're Nothing More Than Dreamers

I'm resting in Cameron's trailer while he films his movie. He insisted that I come instead of staying alone in the apartment at first I protested but now I'm happy that I came. Cameron visits me in between shoots and he spent his lunch with me in the trailer. I'm not sure how I feel about Lia yet, I know that they were just practicing for the movie but still, the way she was straddling him and looking at him makes me feel like there's something more, at least from her part. I haven't seen her since I walked in on them in the trailer and I know it's not fair but I'm still salty about it and I'm kind of taking it out on her in my mind.

We aren't out yet, at least not officially, I wanted to tell my parents before they left but I never got the balls to actually do it. I'm scrolling through my twitter feed on my phone as I eat the food that Cameron brought me. I've been posting a lot to twitter because I really have nothing else to do, I edited all the videos that I had filmed before the accident and I'm releasing them in a weekly schedule.

The door opens and Cameron walks in, I sit up and smile at him.

"How are you feeling, baby?" Cameron asks as he sits down next to me and kisses my lips gently.

"I'm fine, Cam. I have to say I'm glad you insisted that I come with you. It would have been kind of depressing to stay in the apartment alone wile you film and stuff," I tell him with a tender smile on my face.

He smooths my hair gently and presses another kiss on the side of my mouth. "Good. I'm glad you're here too. Gives me something to look forward to during breaks."

He pulls me onto his lap and grazes his lips against mine in a teasing kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and grip his hair as I pull him in and kiss him deeper. His hand slips under my shirt and making me shudder from his touch. Our lips move slowly in a leisurely kiss. We're not in a hurry, we just enjoy the feeling of our lips moving together, the soft smacking that accompanies our languid kisses and our hands that slide under each other's shirts.

We move our heads in sync and I can feel myself getting aroused by his touch and his kiss.

I pull away for a moment. "How long do you have?"

He continues to give me soft, gentle kisses as he answers. "An hour."

"Mmm, more than enough time." I murmur against his lips and he turns us so that I'm lying down on the couch and he's above me. We stare at each other for a minute before he attaches his lips to mine again. His tongue licks my lips and then pushes into my mouth, exploring it with his tongue. He massages his tongue with mine and our kiss gets more heated, our lips move faster and more rough. I moan into our lust-filled kiss and he reaches down into my sweatpants and grabs a hold of my cock.

"Fuck, baby that feels good," I pull away from his lips and he licks them, his eyes are dark with lust. I love it when he looks at me like that. He scoots down and pulls down my sweatpants and boxers . He takes a hold of my erection and strokes it slowly, he looks up at me and licks the head of my cock slowly. He tongues the slit lapping up the precum that leaks out.

I look down at him, our gazes locked together as he takes my cock slowly into his mouth. My eyes roll back and close but he stops. I open them again and look at him.

"Look at me, baby." He murmurs and then places his mouth on the head of my cock and sucks on it hard, swirling his tongue around it.

"God, Cam... your mouth is like fucking heaven on Earth," I moan, that area is so sensitive and it feels so fucking good when he does that.

He smirks and then takes my cock into his mouth and starts to bob his head, setting a fast pace. My ands grip his head and I start to control his movements. I thrust my hips up and fuck his mouth, forcing him to deep throat me. He gags and chokes on my cock as I feel the head hit the back of his throat.

"Fuck baby, that's so fucking good," I mutter as I let Cameron up for air, he breathes quickly, his lips are swollen and red, his eyes are dark with lust and he looks so fucking good.

I shove his face back down and move my cock in and out of his mouth roughly. He deep throats me and I hold his head there as I pound short thrusts into the back of his throat. He's choking on my cock and it feels so fucking good. I don't have a chance to warn him and my cock releases my cum into his mouth. Pleasure shoots through my body and I tense up as I reach my peak. He swallows most of it, and some leaks out of his mouth.

I pull him up and crash his lips onto mine in a deep kiss, I lick my cum for the corner of his mouth and our kiss turns dirty. All that can be heard is our heavy breathing and the soft smacking of our lips.

He pulls my boxers and sweats back up and he sits up pulling back onto his lap.

"What about you," I ask, panting softly. I keep pressing light kisses on his lips, my hands sliding under his shirt and caressing his skin.

"When we get home, baby. I'm gonna tear that ass up," he replies smirking at me and sending an excited shiver through my body. We haven't fucked since I was released from the hosptail 2 weeks ago. I've been taking it easy as my body recovers and Cameron didn't want to do any sexual because of the fear of hurting me.

I can't wait for tonight.

We continue to kiss until his break is over.

"Come sit on set, babe. Watch me film my scenes," he tells me softly and presses a final kiss on my lips before he stands up and pulls me up with him.

I follow him onto the set and sit on the chair that has his name on it while he films the scene. Lia comes up to me and gives me a friendly smile.

"Hey Nash, I didn't know you were on set today." She says and sits down next to me. I chew the inside of my lip as I contemplate how to respond to her, I want to be rude but I know that wouldn't be mature to do.

"Yeah... just spending time with Cameron," I say neutrally and give her a small smile. I turn my attention back to Cameron and we watch him together.

I can see her expression out of my peripheral vision, she's watching him with rapt attention, she seems enthralled by his presence. She definitely has a crush on him, I can't really blame her because Cameron is fucking beautiful but still, he's mine.

"Do you know if he's seeing anyone?" She asks me out of nowhere, I turn my head and look at her. Is she fucking serious? He's mine, you little bitch.

"Mmhmm," I reply nonchalantly.

"Who?" She asks as she tilts her head curiously. "I never see him with anyone, he never posts pictures or anything with a girl."

"Yeah well... Cameron is a private person, he doesn't want his personal life out in the open." I reply and I wonder if Lia is the type to break up a relationship just to get what she wants. In between takes Cameron comes over and talks to us, well mostly me but he includes Lia a little bit so it won't be awkward. We can't be too affectionate because there's so many people around, I have the urge to kiss him and it's almost unbearable. I crave his kisses all the time, it's probably unhealthy how much I want them.

By the end of the shoot I'm exhausted and I didn't even do anything. We go out to a restaurant for dinner, just the two of us. It actually feels so good to spend time with Cameron just hanging out like we used to.

We're almost at the end of our meal when Cameron's eyes light up and he stands with his arms open wide. I'm confused until I see a tall brunette girl practically jump into his arms and they hug tightly.

Who the fuck is she?

A/N- I posted the first chapter of Inevitable Withdrawal go check it ouuuttt!