Not Scared of the Elements

I wake up the next morning alone in my bed. My heart drops, did I dream him coming back and giving me a blowjob? I sit up, a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach and I look around my room for any sign that last night was actually real. I stand up and go to my bathroom, I brush my teeth and pee as I think about last night.

I go back into my room and flop back on my bed and allow memories of last night to run through my mind, they're so vivid they have to be real. But why am I alone? Why would Cam leave me? I let out a sigh of disappointment as it sinks in that it was probably just a very real seeming dream.

I close my eyes and snuggle under my sheets, I might as well go back to sleep and see if I can continue that dream. It was amazing. I'm in the period of time where I'm almost asleep but not quite and I feel gentle kisses on my face. I smile because I'm back in the dreaming of Cameron and it feels so good. He's running his hands up and down my side and he continues to press kisses on my chin and down to my neck. I don't want to open my eyes for fear of waking up. Is this a lucid dream?

"Open those beautiful blue eyes, baby..." Cameron whispers softly in my ear and he goes to my lips and presses gentle kisses on my mouth. This feels so fucking real, why can't this be real life?

"Come on, Nashy... wake up baby." Cameron says and he trails soft kisses back down to my neck and he starts to suck there gently. He knows exactly where my sweet spot is, I really really really don't want to wake up right now. I don't want to face the reality of my empty room and my broken heart.

Cameron starts to suck harder on that spot and I moan softly. I can feel him lift his head.

"There he is... now open your eyes..." he murmurs as he presses more kisses to my lips. I finally open my eyes and I meet Cameron's. My face flushes as I realize that I'm awake and this is real, and last night was real. I get a burst of happiness and I grin widely at Cameron who smiles back at me with a surprised look on his face.

He traces my lips gently. "You're so beautiful, Nash. I'm so fucking lucky to have you."

"Where'd you go this morning? I woke up earlier and you were gone?" I ask him softly as I pull him closer.

"I went to get us breakfast... it's sitting downstairs in the kitchen," he tells me, and I pull his head down and press my lips to his in a deep kiss. I feel so relieved that last night was real and Cameron and I are okay. He pulls me out of bed and I throw on a t-shirt before following him down the stairs to the kitchen.

We sit close together as we eat the food Cameron brought. Hash browns, eggs, bacon, strawberries, pancakes, it's so fucking good.

"So we're filming that video today, right. The hate comments one?" He asks me and I nod at him. I got the idea to do a video replying to hate comments. It's actually going to be the first video that I've filmed with Cameron since our relationship changed so it should be interesting. I wonder if the fans will notice a difference?

We finish eating breakfast and I wash up the dishes.Cameron goes to his room to get ready and I go to my bathroom to take a quick shower. I'm looking at myself in the mirror after my shower when I notice to very prominently placed hickies courtesy of Cameron.

"Fuck..." I mutter to myself. Obviously I don't have any make-up around, I used to steal my mothers if I needed to cover something up but that's clearly not an option now. It would be super weird for me to wear a turtle neck, I don't even think I own one. I go to my closet and stare at my clothes. I spot one of my huge hoodies and slip it on. I pull up the hood and look at myself in the mirror. The hoodie covers my hickies perfectly and it's not even weird cause I always wear hoodies in my videos.

I make my way back downstairs with my camera, laptop and tripod. I set up the camera in front of the sofa and sit on the chair next to the sofa with my laptop on my lap. I scroll through my youtube comments and pick ones that are going to be pretty funny to respond to. I've found a bunch and I'm looking for a final one. A comment asking a question about Cash catches my eyes and I grin. That will  be a perfect way to end the video.