Hand in Hand

I'm still snuggled in Cameron's arms when I wake up. I keep still, trying to figure out if Cameron's awake as well. He's trailing his fingers up and down my shoulders and I peek at him quickly before shutting my eyes again. He has his phone in his other hand and he's looking at the screen pretty intently. My heart beats faster as I realize that Cameron woke up to me cuddling with him and didn't push me away or wake me up. Not only that, he's actually petting me and is acting like this is completely normal, he's not bothered by it at all.

"I know you're awake, Nash." He says and I can hear the amusement in his voice. Is Cam a wizard? I didn't move one bit.

"Sorry," I murmur as I pull away from Cameron. "I must have moved over in my sleep."

"It's cool, Nash, don't know why you're apologizing." He replies casually and continues to look at his phone. I pick up my phone and snap a selfie with Cam in the background and post it to my snapchat story.

"We're close enough that none of that makes me uncomfortable, Nash." He tells me and I smile at him and shrug. He turns his head to look at me and it hits me how attractive he is. His hair is all messy from sleeping, his eyes are chocolate brown and his lips plump and pink. I get that urge to kiss him again.

I need to make a decision. I need to figure out if I want to try and persue this and possibly mess up our friendship or if I'm going to try and return to the way things were. I'm not sure if I can go back to seeing Cameron as just my best friend. It's like something clicked in my brain and I can't undo it. I'm very quickly becoming infatuated with Cameron. I need to think about this and not make any rash decisions.

"Stop staring at me, you're making me feel awkward," he says teasing me. I can't control the blush that rises up my face and I quickly turn away from him and grab my phone. I lie back on my side of the bed and scroll through twitter, favoriting and retweeting some of my fans tweets.

"I'm gonna shower, then we should go get some breakfast and maybe some coffee," Cameron tells me as he gets out of bed. I can't help but check out his ass when he walks away from me. I look back at my phone when he shuts the bathroom door. Am I gay? I shake my head to myself, I don't find any other guys attractive. Am I Camsexual? Maybe. Well, most likely.

Cameron takes forever in the shower as usual, and when he comes out in just a towel, I can't control myself and I stare at him. If he catches me looking it would be so awkward, but I luck out, he doesn't see me watching him get dressed. I'm legit a creeper right now. I finally get out of bed and step into the shower. I turn the hot water on full blast with a little bit of cold water, I like my showers scalding hot.

I finish up quickly and dry myself off, I go back into my room and get dressed. Cam is sitting on the bed, staring down at his phone.

"Let's go get breakfast," I tell him. He looks up at me and smiles, I've never noticed what a beautiful smile Cam has, it lights up his whole face and it instantly makes me want to smile too.

We take my car and head to a local diner that has the best breakfast in all of North Carolina. We're sitting across from each other in a booth. I'm drinking a strawberry banana smoothie and Cam is just drinking water.

"This is so exciting," he tells me and I grin at him.

"Yeah, I honestly can't wait until we're living in California in our own apartment. It's going to be amazing." I reply and take a sip of my drink. We stuff ourselves with yummy breakfast food and then head back to the house. Cameron takes a vine of me driving and posts it.

"You look like you're concentrating so hard when you drive," he comments as I pull into the driveway of my house.

"Just making sure we make it to our destination," I smirk at him and get out. He follows me to the front door. And we go back to my room and lie down on the bed. I decide to be brave and I rest my head on Cameron's stomach. I tried to act as casual as possible, scrolling nonchalantly through my twitter feed. I see a flash and I look at Cameron.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" I ask him and he shrugs innocently. I go back to looking through twitter and my mentions start blowing up. They're linking a picture of me and I click on it and see that Cameron tweeted the picture he just took.

'@CameronDallas- This fool Nash always acts like I'm his personal pillow lol'

I smirk at him. "You are my personal pillow, Cam."

We're quiet again, I remain in the same position, mindlessly scrolling through twitter. My thoughts drift to Cameron and I guess I've made my decision. I'm going to pursue something with Cam, the fact that he hasn't pushed me away or said anything negative about my closeness gives me courage to attempt something.

I'll have to go slow though. I don't want to spook him. I contemplate my next move. I think I'll wait until we're in California this weekend to start giving him hints. I sit up abruptly and Cam looks at me.

"What's up, man?" He asks me.

"My neck is just feeling a little sore," I tell him, pouting a little bit.

"I can massage it for you for a bit," He offers.

"Yeah, that might help," I reply, trying to hide my excitement. I roll over on my stomach and Cameron kneels next to me and places his hands on my shoulders, close to my neck. He starts to slowly massage me there, and my eyes flutter shut. I start to get turned on and I'm glad I'm lying on my stomach so he doesn't notice.

"Mmm, that feels nice..." I say and hold back a moan.

He gives me a massage for like 10 minutes and my neck feels so good. I feel completely relaxed. He pulls his hands away and lies down next to me. I turn my face to him and smile.

"Thanks, Cammy." I murmur.

"Anytime, Nash." He says, smiling back at me. I feel like there's a sexual tension between us, but it's probably just me projecting my feelings onto Cameron. We continue posting on twitter and giving attention to our fans. It really is addicting, I like the attention that I get, I won't deny it. I roll over and lie on my back. Cameron looks at me and I look back.

"What?" I ask him. He has an unreadable expression on his face. He looks back down at his phone.

"Nothing," he replies neutrally. I decide not to push it. I shrug and stay silent.

I need a game plan. And I think I'll title it Operation Seduce Cameron Dallas.