Part 1

You lied on the road in pain as you look at people running towards you.

"Call the ambulance!!"
You heard people say as your eyes slowly started closing. Soon everything turned black.

*later*
You wake up in a hospital and see your mother sitting beside you.
"Thankfully her surgery went well so she is fine now. But she needs to be admitted here for a month" the doctor said and your eyes widened.

"I- I went through surgery!?" You ask as you get up and look at your mother.
"Yes you did! I told you not to ride your bike! But do you ever listen to me? Now see! You had an accident!"  She said getting angry at you.

You look at the doctor with pleading eyes and say, "do i really have to stay here for a month?"
He nodded.

"Mom..but i have a football competition in colle-

Your mom cuts you ,"Be quiet and listen to the doctor! You need to get healed. I will come see you everyday"
She said as she left with the doctor to sign some papers.

You just look down getting upset as a tear rolls down your cheek.
I prepared so much for the competition..
You thought as you annoyingly hit the pillow beside you.

You calm down and ask for a wheelchair from the nurse to go use the bathroom.

*in the washroom*

"One month!? One month in this hospital? What about my football competition? I have been preparing for it for months!" You say as you aggressively wash your hands.

"Its okay"
Someone said and you turn around to see a pretty girl who looked like she was the same age as you.

"I don't know how much that competition means to you..but right now your health comes first" she said as she fixed her makeup and slowly walked away.

Who is she? Did she come here to visit a patient?
You said inside your head as you quietly stare at yourself in the mirror.

You were going back to your room but you were struggling to move your wheelchair. Suddenly you felt someone pushing your wheelchair. He dropped you at your room.
Before you could say anything he turned around and walked away. All you could see was his brown hair and he was wearing the patient's costume.