Part 3

*next morning*

"Omg y/n!!! Are you ok???" Jisoo said as she hugged you tightly.
"God you should have been more careful!" She said as her eyes started getting teary.

"I am fine Jisoo~" you say with a smile and try to calm her down.

You and Jisoo met in middle school for the first time and since then you have been best friends.
You have gone through a lot for the past years and she was there with you always. You were almost like sisters.

*later*

"Call me whenever you feel bored okay? If you want me to get something for you, just tell me and i'll get it" she said holding your hands tightly.

You nod with a smile and drop her till outside. "Bye!" You say and turn around to go back in when you bump into a patient.
You look at him and it was the same guy you saw before.

"The pen guy!" You say and look at him with a smile.
"You were so weird that day. Are you a ghost or something lol?"
He just stares at you while you were talking. You stop and notice his hair.

His hair...they remind me of someone..
You thought and start touching his hair without realizing. He backs away and you suddenly remember that he looked like the guy who helped you with your wheelchair that day.

"Oh- it was you right? The one who helped me with my wheelchair that day!" You say with a bright smile but he didn't say anything and kept looking at you.

What's wrong with him? Why doesn't he talk...?
You say inside your head and awkwardly look at him.
A smile appears on your face and you say, "well you helped me that day so i should thank you. Come with me to the hospital cafe! I'll buy you something to eat" you say as you tell him to follow you. You were struggling to move your wheelchair so he took it in his hands and took you towards the hospital cafe.

"Thank you.." You say getting awkward. You go towards the counter to order something.

"What do you want to eat-
You couldn't complete when you see that he was already gone.

"Huh? He was right here just now.." you say and start searching for him but he was nowhere to be found.

"Excuse me! Where did that guy go?" You ask to one of the workers.

"Which guy?"

"That guy who was standing with me just now..he was standing right beside me!"

"What are you talking about mam? You came here alone" he said and continued with his work.

but..he was with me just now!
You thought and went towards another worker to ask about him.
Everyone refused to say that they saw a guy and said that you came here alone.

"Are these people blind? There was a guy with me!" you say getting annoyed.

You look at your watch and it was 11:20 am.
Where did he go..?
You thought and just go back to your room getting upset.

You were going back to your room when you heard a familiar voice from another room. You quietly peek in and see that new doctor.
"Oh Hi!" You say with a bright smile.

He looks at you with a smile and tells you to come in. You enter and see that he was taking care of a patient lying on the bed with his eyes closed. Your eyes widened when you see who that patient was.
It was the same guy who disappeared earlier.

"Is..Is he your patient?" you ask and he nods.
"Yes, he is in a coma right now" he said and you got extremely surprised.

"Coma? But he was outside with me just now!" You say and he just laughed.
He bent down in front of you and softly smiled, "He has been in a coma for the last 5 days. You didn't see him" he said as he patted your head and walked away.

You just get shocked and quietly stare at him lying on his bed.