Part 13

You wake up the next day in your bedroom.

It feels so different
You thought as you were in your bedroom after a whole month when you suddenly thought of Jungkook.
You didn't realize how much it hurt you, hearing "who are you" from his mouth.
You touch your chest in pain as tears start dropping from your eyes.

"Y/n come have breakfa-" your mom couldn't complete when she saw you in tears. She quickly came running towards you as she wiped away your tears. "What happened honey? Are your wounds hurting?"

"He...He doesn't remember me" you say as your voice cracks. Even though she didn't know what you were talking about, she gave you a tight hug to comfort you and you just cry on her shoulders.

*Later*
After having breakfast, you wear your shoes and decide to go find the evidence.
"Where are you going? You're still not completely healed!" Your mom said, coming outside from the kitchen.

"I am fine!" You say and quickly leave.

You were about to take your bike when you remember your accident.
You book a cab instead and go to the highway road where you had your accident.

When you reach there, you immediately found the building and the cctv room. On entering inside, you see two workers sitting there checking the footages.
"Excuse me! Can..Can I check the cctv footage from last month?" You ask as you hope for them to agree but they don't.

"This is our work" one of them said as they rudely told u to go back. You get pissed but remain calm as you take out some dollar bills from your pocket,"I'll pay"

*few moments later*
You have been checking the footage for an entire hour when you finally saw yourself in the camera, sitting on your bike.
You then notice Jungkook on the side of the road, shouting for you and then you also notice a car coming at its full speed towards you.

Your eyes widened as your heart started beating faster and faster. You finally see Jungkook running towards you to save you, but the car hit both of you before anything could happen.

"It WAS coming at me purposely.." You say as your eyes get teary. Not because you were seeing yourself almost get killed, but you were crying because of Jungkook. 
He tried to save you when he didn't even know you and all of this led to so much trouble to him.

He could have died..
You say inside your head as you quickly wipe away your tears. You tell the worker to zoom in on the car plate and you note down the entire number of the car.
You then quickly give them the money and leave.

"I need to check Yuri's car..to be sure that it was her" you say but immediately feel disappointed because you didn't know where she lived. Suddenly your eyes widened and you run to visit the hospital.

*at the hospital*
You were running everywhere to find him when you heard a familiar voice, "y/n?"
You turn around to see Jisung.

"Weren't you discharged yesterday? What..are you doing here?" He asked getting a bit awkward.
You quickly walk towards him and pin him to the wall, making him a bit scared.
"You know Yuri right? I don't know what she is to you, but take me to her house. Right now!" You say as you dial the police number on your phone to threaten him.

Right now, you were at Jungkook's room but he wasn't there. You were quietly staring at his bed as you realized that there was no body this time. And no Jungkook's spirit disappearing at 11:11 am.
Suddenly someone entered and you turn around to see Jungkook.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" he asked as he stared at you.

"Jungkook! Are you feeling better now?" You ask as you walk towards him and look at him with soft eyes.
You were about to touch his head but he holds your wrist, stopping you from doing so.
"What do you think you're doing?" he said and you realize he doesn't remember you anyways. You get upset and look down when something pops up in your head and you smile brightly.

"I'll make you remember everything!" You say as you quickly pat his head and run away from there with a smile, leaving him confused.
He just looks back at you running away and says, "she's weird.."

*at 6 pm*
You and Jisung were hiding behind a taxi, trying not to get caught by anybody.
"Are you sure there won't be any trouble?" You whisper.

"Don't worry. I know her address" he whispered.

"No i mean- trouble for YOU? You're supposed to help her hide the truth.."

"No i'll be fine. I was planning to breaking up with her anyways" he said and your eyes widened in shock.

"She's your girlfriend!?" You say loudly but he covers your mouth with his hand and whispers, "shh. Lets go" as he grabbed your hand and you both bolt.
"we're here" he said as he lets go of your hand and you see a big house in front of you. You just stare at it in awe.

Is this a house or a mansion?
You say to yourself, when Jisung motions at you to follow him and you quietly do as he says. You suddenly stop when you notice a big beautiful bike and you just stare it in love.

"Come here!" Jisung whisper shouted and you go to the place he was calling you from. On reaching, you see a big car which seemed really familiar.
You quickly take out the piece of paper on which you had the car plate number on and check it.

"its the same car!" you say and he tells you to quickly take a picture of the car. You do as he says.
While you were doing that, you ask Jisung a question,"why are you helping me?" And he looks at you getting a bit confused.

"I mean- I thought you're helping me because i threatened you but...it seems like you want to do this" you say as you put your phone back in your pocket and stare at him to say something.

"what are you doing?" Someone said and you turn around to see Yuri standing in front.