Part 7

"Why i keep disappearing.." He said.

*in your hospital room*

"So you mean that you keep disappearing at 11:11am?" You ask and he nodded sitting in front of you.

You think for a while and say, "Jungkook..I believe you" you say and he looks up at you getting a bit surprised.

"I believe you. At first i couldn't believe it because i thought it wasn't possible.  But now..i get it" you say and stare at him. To which he stares back at you.

You cough and awkwardly look away.
"What do you mean?" He asks, with his eyes still stuck on you.

Suddenly you hear someone walking towards your room and you panic.
"Omg hide!"  You say as you grab him and push him under your bed.

"They- They can't see me" he said struggling to get under the bed.

"Oh- right.." You say and awkwardly sit there while he stared at you.

"What are you doing?" Someone asks and you turn around to see Jisung trying hard not to laugh.
You quickly get up and say, "h-hello doctor.."

He chuckles and sits on a stool beside your bed. "How's your injury now?"

You smile and say, "much better"
Jungkook struggles but finally gets up and sits beside you. His eyes widened when he saw Jisung.
He got angry as his eyes turnes red, "tell him to leave" he said.

"Why?" You ask and while Jisung was looking at you with a confused look
"I said tell him to leave!!" Jungkook said almost yelling at you. You get scared but do as he said.

"Uh- doctor.. can you leave? I need to sleep" you say.

"Oh sure. Get some rest" he said with a smile and left.
You turn and look at Jungkook who finally calmed down. "What happened? Why were you acting like that?" You ask.

"I found out why i am in a coma..and why i keep disappearing" he said. You get curious and ask him to tell you everything.

This is the right time..
You thought.

*Flashback*
Jungkook was walking along side of a highway road, going for his classes.
"I'll be there soon. It's not my fault that my bike is not working!" He said as he hung up and kept the phone back in his pocket when he saw a big car walking at its full speed.

He saw that the car was going straight towards a bike that was standing on a corner. And a person was sitting on it, talking on phone.

"Excuse me! Look back!!" He shouted but she didn't listen.
He didn't think much and ran towards her before the car comes. But he was just seconds too late and the car hit both of them, leading them bleeding from head to toe.

*back to present*

"Thats all i remember. After that everything went black and my body went into a coma" he said.

He continued, "I recently found out that girl's name.."
He said and you look at him, waiting for him to say something.

"Y/n"

"What?" You ask getting surprised.

"Her name is y/n. The person i saved.." He said and finally looked at you.

Tears started rolling down your cheeks as you start crying.
"Are you crying?" He asked. You don't say anything and continue crying.

"Wh-What's wrong..?" He asked as he held your face in his hands and wiped away your tears.

"Do you know why only i can see you?" You say as you wipe away your tears and he looks at you cluelessly.

"Its me. The person you saved" you say and his eyes widened.

"I am y/n"