Part 15

You wake up the next day by a call from the police station.
"Right now? Oh..ok i'll be there soon" you say as you hang up and quickly get up to freshen up and get ready.

Your outfit:

After getting ready you quickly eat two toasts and leave to go to the Police station

*At the Police station*
As soon as you reach there, you see Jisung waiting for you outside. "Lets go" he said and you nod as you both quickly go inside.

When you enter inside the interview room, you see Jungkook standing in a corner while Yuri who was handcuffed and the inspector were sitting in the centre, facing each other.
Your eyes then meet with Jungkook. You awkwardly cough and look away but his eyes were still stuck on you.

"You can sit here and ask her whatever you want before she goes in the prison" the inspector said as he pointed at the empty chair beside him and you quietly take a seat.

You look at her sitting in front of you but she just sat there staring at her hands with no expression.
"Why did you do it?" You ask but she doesn't say anything.

You sigh as you ask once again.
"Why did you try to kill me?"

"Because you stole my dad away from me" she said as she finally looked up at you with anger in her eyes. You just get confused, "what do you mean?"

"I hated that you are my sister! I hated that my dad became YOUR dad! I hated you in general!!" She said as she holds her hair tightly, messing them up.

"Si-Sister?" You ask getting more and more confused. The time was up so the inspector called the guards to finally send her to the prison and you just sat there, totally clueless.
You look over at Jungkook and Jisung who were standing near the door.

Jungkook then quietly left from there, leaving you and Jisung alone to have a talk.

*few minutes later*

"She- She is my step sister?" You ask getting shocked.

"Hmm. When you weren't even born, she was a 8 year old girl who saw her parents getting divorced" he said.

"So you mean, then he came and married my mom?"

"Yes"

"And she hates me because she lost her dad?"

He nodded as he continued, "she was left with her mom who became an alcoholic after getting divorced"

You just sat there as tears start rolling down your cheeks.
Why..Why am i so hurt?
You say inside your head as you touch your chest in pain. Jisung got up and hugged you tightly, "It doesn't change the fact that what she did was wrong, so you don't have to feel sorry" he said as he slowly pats your back.

After a while when you finally calm down, you leave the room and see Jungkook standing.
"I'll go now. Take care" Jisung said as he pats your shoulder and quietly left.

You and Jungkook just stand there awkwardly as you fail to make eye contact with him.
"Uh..i'll also go!" You say as you were about to leave but he holds your hand and pulls you towards him.

"Why did you run away yesterday?" He asked and you look up at him getting confused.
"You didn't even give me a chance to reply" he said staring straight into your eyes.

You get nervous as you just look down trying to hide your red cheeks. He holds your face with his hands and turns it towards him.
"I like you too, silly" he said and your eyes widened.

"you're kidding"

"No I'm not. I am serious than ever right now" he said and you suddenly smile brightly as you hug him, almost making him trip.

"Since when?" You ask as he hugs you back.

"Umm...since the day we met at the hospital?"

"Wahh its been long huh?" You say as you smile and he chuckles, hugging you even tighter.

Both of you were now walking around, holding hands. "You didn't have to drop me"

"Its nothing. You're my girlfriend now so I'm supposed to do at least this much" he said and you blush. He then notices your bandaged ankle.

"its still not properly healed?" He asked.

"yeah but i don't feel any pain anymore. So don't worry!" You say with a smile. He just looks at you softly as he leaves your hand and puts his arm around your shoulder instead.
You just smile as you feel protected in his arm.