Part 10

Gosh i was almost there!
He thought as he punched the air getting pissed when he heard someone giggle. He turned around and saw you laughing.

"What are you so mad about?" You ask as you try to breathe. He just looked away as he tried to hide his red cheeks.
You stop and stand beside him, "did you find anything this time?"

"I almost did"

*later, at night*

"Can't i have that spring roll?" You ask.

"No. You're not healthy enough to eat junk food yet" the nurse said as she puts a bowl of soup and some sausages on your table.

"Ah whyyy~" You say as you whine like a kid as the nurse just smiled and left to give dinner to other patients.
You look at the food in annoyance when you see Jungkook entering your room.

"Wanna come to the cafe?" He asked and you smile brightly.

*at the hospital cafe*

"Thank god you took me here. There's no way i could eat that one more time" You say as you dig in the cheese burger like you haven't eaten in years.
You suddenly stop and look at him just watching you eat.

"Don't you want to eat anything?"

"You think people here will like random food flying around?" he said and you chuckle.

"That means you haven't eaten at all?"

"Of Course not. I come here early morning when there's no one and eat more than enough"

After you were done eating, both of you were about to go back when Jungkook froze on his spot. He looked angry and sad at the same time.
"Jungkook what happ-

He cuts you and says, "that's her"

"Who?"

"The girl who tried to kill you"

You look over to the place he was looking at and your eyes windened in shock. You couldn't believe it was her.

She was standing outside the cafe, talking to someone but you couldn't see who it was.
"I..I can't believe its her" you say as you remember she was the same girl you met at the washroom that day and you also bumped into her today morning as well, but she didn't notice you.

"Is she the girl Jisung is helping to hide?" You ask as you hold jungkook's sleeve in a way to be protected.
He nodded as his eyes were still stuck on her.

"Lets go" he said as he wanted to check who she was talking to.

"No!" You say as you hide behind him, even though you know no one can see him and they'll see you anyways.
You were scared as the girl you were seeing in front of you tried to KILL you.
You don't know what she'll try to do to you in future.

Jungkook held your hand tightly and said, "you're safe" as he took you with him. You both walked faster and quickly went past them.
Next thing you see, you were in your hospital room.

"Wh-when did we come here?" You ask as you look around confusingly.
"Di-did you take me here?" You ask and he nodded as he sat on a chair near your bed.

"I...didn't know you could do something like this. Are you actually a ghost!?" You ask as you sit on your bed in shock.

He chuckled. You look at him getting even more confused when he continued, "even i didn't know why i can suddenly go to different places when i want to, but i guess i became powerful when my spirit came out of my body"

"And..how did you take me with you?" you ask.

"I don't know...this is the first time i did this. I wanted to try so they don't see you. And it worked" he said with a smile and you just stare at him.
You suddenly remember that you saw who she was talking to. It was Jisung.

*next day at 11:00 am*
Jungkook was standing outside, waiting to teleport to the same place as thats the only place he can't go to on his own.
Soon it was 11:11 am and he disappeared.

At the highway road, he didn't want to delay anything as he had just 10 minutes. He quickly went to that building and then went into the cctv room he saw before. When he entered, he saw two workers looking at the camera footages like they always do.

He was about to say something to them when he realized no one can see him. He could have checked the footages on his own but he can't as there are people around. It would scare them.

What should i do?
He thought as he messed with his hair getting frustrated. He tried to touch the mouse but the worker was already working on it.
He couldn't do anything as he stood there helplessly.

Soon he came back to the hospital.
He sighed as he sat on a bench outside.

"Jungkook! You're back?"
He heard someone say and he looked up to see you smiling at him. He weakly smiled at you as you sit beside him.

"Did you find anything?"

He shaked his head as a no and he told you everything that happened.
"You must be disappointed.." He said as he couldn't meet your eyes.

You touch his hand softly and say, "I'm fine"

Suddenly his eyes lit up and he held your shoulders "you should do it!"

"Me?"

"yeah. If i can't, then you can!"
He said and you just look at him cluelessly.

You were sitting in your room, waiting for the nurse to come and serve you lunch. You couldn't help but keep thinking about what Jungkook told you. "Will I be able to do it..?"

"Do what?" Jisung asked as he entered inside. As soon as you see him, your eyes filled with anger.
He awkwardly sat on a chair beside your bed.

"Why are you here?" You say without looking at him. He got confused and said, "why are you being like this?"

You turn your head to look at him and he finally noticed your red, filled with anger eyes.
"I think its high time you stop pretending" You say.

"What do you mean?"

"You know why i am at this hospital right?"

"I don't get it" He said getting confused and you get pissed.

"You know who tried to murder me!" You finally say and his eyes widened in shock.