Part 8

"I can't believe this...She is y/n? She is the one i saved?" Jungkook said, staring at his body lying on the bed, unconciously.

"Well it makes sense why only she can see me.."

*earlier*

"I am y/n" you say and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"R-Really? he asked standing up and you nod, as tears start coming from your eyes again.
He sighed and bent down in front of you as he softly wiped away your tears.

You get up and and say, "and i know why you only disappear at 11:11am"

"Why?"

"That's the time of our accident" you say as everything finally started making sense to him.

"Right! That was the time we got into the accident" he said.
He continued, "I think you can see me because we both need to find this out together"

"Find what?" You ask.

"Who was trying to injure you..."

"Wasn't it just an accident?"

"No. I saw it with my own eyes. That person was trying to kill you on purpose" He said and a shiver went down your spine as you got scared just thinking about it.

He got up to leave from your room when you hold his arm and stop him.
"Thank you..."

"For what?" he asked.

"For trying to me save me that day..Your body got into a coma because of me.."

*next day*
You wake up with a headache. You barely had any sleep as you kept on thinking about your talk with Jungkook.

He really saved me when he didn't even know me..
And now he is going through all this because of me..
You said inside your head.

"All this still seems like a dream. How could this be even possible..?" You said when suddenly someone entered. You turn and see Jisung.

I wonder why he got so angry after seeing him yesterday..he is his own doctor though..
You thought.

"Goodmorning" he said with a smile and you say the same.

"Is your patient getting better?" You ask and he got confused.

"Jungkook. Your patient..is he still in a coma?"

"Yeah..he might come back to his normal state soon.." He said and a huge smile appeared on your face.

"Thank you!" You say and leave with a smile on your face.

I should tell him this good news!
You think and run to find him when you see him standing outside his room.
"Jungkook! Did you know that-
You couldn't complete as you trip on your own feet but he holds you just on time, saving you.

"Oh..th-thank you.." You say and he awkwardly lets go of you.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Right! I heard from your doctor that you might get better soon! Your body might not stay in a coma for long!" You say as you show him a bright smile.

"My doctor? Jisung!? What were you doing with him??" He asked holding your shoulders tightly as he stares straight into your eyes.

"Wh-why do you have a problem with him?" You ask looking away, unable to keep eye contact with him.
He lets go of your shoulders and sighed.

*later*

"What!? You saw him talking to the girl who tried to kill me?" You ask as you stand up in shock.

He held your hand and pulled you down to sit again. "Yeah. It looks like he knows that girl..and he is trying to help her not get caught"

"Wait-
So Jisung knows that i am that girl who she tried to kill?" You ask.

"ofcourse"

"Who is she? Who is that girl?"

"I don't know. I just remember her face.." He said and you sit back in disappointment as you close your eyes.

"Gosh..you're going through so much because of me" you say and open your eyes but he wasn't there anymore.
You quickly check the time in your phone and it was 11:11am. "God he disappeared again.."

*at the highway road*

" *sigh* I am here again.." Jungkook thought as he stared at the road you both had your accident when suddenly something popped up in his head.

"Right! I just have to find an evidence!"