Part 5

*at the hospital cafe*

"So you're telling me that...you're in a coma right now?" You ask and Jungkook nodded.

"And..your body is in your hospital room while your spirit is here?"
He nodded again.

"And nobody can see you but i can?"
He nodded once again.

You stand up getting annoyed. "Do you expect me to believe that!?" You say and he got surprised.
"Coma..spirit..This doesn't make sense!! That can't be possible!" You say and turn around to leave but he holds your hand.

"If you don't believe me then look around. Nobody else can see me" he said and you look around.
You shout at one of the workers and say, "excuse me! Can you see this person sitting in front of me?"

He looked at you getting confused and said, "which person?"
Your eyes widened and you ask one more time.
"This guy! Right here! Sitting in front of me"

He looked at you like you were crazy or something."mam there's no one i see other that you.." He said as he left from there as soon as possible.
You then remember that on the day when he suddenly disappeared and others said the same thing when you asked about him.

You turn around and look at Jungkook getting shocked.
"You-You're not lying..?" You say and he nods with a smile. You get up getting scared and try to run away but he catches you before you could.
"I need your help" he said and you look at him cluelessly.

"You're the only one who can see me..I was shocked when i saw that you could see me. Why only you? Out of everyone..it was you who could see me. A complete stranger." he said and looked at you with pleading eyes.
His eyes said "please help me"

Ugh don't show me those eyes...
You say inside your head.

You don't say anything and just run away from there. You run all the way to your hospital room and fall down on your bed. You try to catch your breath as you couldn't believe what you were witnessing.

"I can't believe i was talking to a spirit...spirit of a guy who is in coma. ahhh so scary!" You say and start messing with your hair.

"Y/n..?" Someone said and you get shocked. You see your classmate, Jay standing at the door.

"Why are you here?"  You ask as you sit up straight and fix your hair.
"Can't i come to meet my injured friend?" he said as he entered and sat on a stool beside your bed.

Jay is your close friend just like Jisoo. Except you met him just last year when he transferred to your college.
Him and Jisoo take the same classes as you, so you three always hang out together.

"I heard you went through surgery.. Damn why did you have to be so careless?" he said.

"I wasn't careless ok!? And..what's that?" You ask as you point at the bag he was holding.
He took out some packed food from the bag and kept it on a table near the bed. "I got you some food that you like. I thought you might not get it here in the hospital" he said as he handed you a spoon and fork to eat.

You get excited and smile at him, "Thank you!"

He just smiled as he took another spoon and started eating with you. You glare at him and say, "what do you think you are doing?"

He looks at you getting surprised.
"I got you food! Can't i take even one bite?" He said and started fake crying.

"No you can't! Leave!" you say as you drag all the food towards yourself. He just hits your head slightly with his fingers.

"Aren't you leaving?" You say getting annoyed.
"Fine fine" he said as he slowly got up and turned to leave.

Before he could leave he snatched one sandwich from the box and ran away.
"Yah!" You shout but he had already escaped.

*at night*
You were sitting in your room near the window when you thought of what Jungkook told you earlier.
"Jungkook....he has such a nice name" you say and suddenly snap from your thoughts.

"Huh? What am i thinking?" You say as you shake away your thoughts.
Suddenly you hear someone entering your room and you turn around to see  Jisung.
You get curious and walk towards him."you told me that your patient is in a coma right now. Right?" You ask and he nodded with a smile.

"Can you tell me how he went in a coma?" You ask and look at him curiously. He thought for a while and finally spoke up "He got into an accident"

"Accident?"

"Yeah. Our ambulance found him on a highway road. He had bumped into a big car and behind him was a big bike. That person was injured as well i guess. That's all i found out from the staff" he said and you go quiet.

So it was an accident..
You thought.

"Wait- big bike?" You ask getting surprised.