Part 2

"I am full now" you say with your mouth full as your mother tries to feed you.
"One more bite please" she said but you refuse and get up to sit on your wheelchair.

"I am going outside for some fresh air. You can go home mom" you say as you take your phone and quietly leave.

On reaching outside, you take a deep breath and let the wind play with your hair. Suddenly tears started coming from your eyes as you could not help but feel sad about the fact that you won't be able to do things you like for a month.

Especially the competitions you have been preparing for months.

"Are you ok?" Someone asked and you look up to see one of the doctors of that hospital you hadn't seen before.
You quickly wipe away your tears and say, "yes"

"I don't think so" he said as he showed you a little smile. He took out his handkerchief and gave it you.
You quietly take it and wipe your tears.

He sat beside you on a bench and said, "Hi, my name is Jisung"

"I am y/n...nice to meet you.
Do you work in this hospital?" You ask and he nods with a smile.

"Yeah i am a new doctor here" he said and both of you just sit there in silence, staring at the sky.

*later*
You were going back to your room when one of the patient who was passing by, dropped his pen.

You pick it up and say, "excuse me! You dropped your pen!"
But he didn't turn around and kept going so you quickly follow him.

You touch his arm to stop him,"you dropped your pen, sir" you say and he stared at you with his eyes wide open.

"You can see me?" He asked.

You just look at him confusingly and said, "ofcourse...I can see you. You dropped your pen" you say as you hand him the pen and leave.

so weird...ofcourse i can see him.
You thought and went back to your room.

He just stood there in shock and thought,
How did she see me?