Part 11

*11:00 am*
You were standing with Jungkook, holding hands with him as you were waiting to teleport along with him at 11:11 am. "You think it'll work?" You ask.

"It worked last time right?" He said trying to stay positive but you couldn't help but worry that it won't work this time.
You suddenly remember what happened the previous day.

*Flashback*

"You know who tried to murder me!"
You finally say and his eyes widened in shock.

"Wh-What do you mean?" He asked and your eyes turned red in anger. You slowly start walking towards him and stare right into his eyes as you give him a daring look.
"You're saving someone who almost killed me"

His face started getting sweaty as he couldn't get any words out of his mouth. He slightly pushed you away as he wiped away his sweat and said, "I don't know what you're talking about"  as he turned around to walk away.

"Don't worry. I'll find a proof soon" you say staring at him, as he looked at you one last time and slowly walked away.

*back to present*
Its 11:10 am now and both of you hold hands tightly to be ready. Soon it was time and you close your eyes but the next thing you see, you were still there but Jungkook had gone.
You sigh in disappointment.

I knew it wouldn't work..
You thought as you hope for Jungkook to be safe.

At the highway road, Jungkook was standing there as he looked down getting disappointed.
"Why is nothing working..?"

You were walking around the garden as you wanted to wait for him to come back when your eyes dropped on Jisung. He was standing a bit far away, looking directly at you.
You suddenly felt a shiver go down your spine as something didn't feel right.

You just run away from there to your room. When you enter you see someone sitting on your bed.
You look closely and see her. That girl.

"Y-You?" You said getting a little scared. She stood up and showed you a smile. In any way, you didn't like the feeling you were getting. Right in front of you was the person who almost killed you.

"I heard you found out everything. But..do you have any proof?" She said as she started walking towards you, making noise from her heels.
Getting scared, you walk backwards until you were stuck to the wall.

"I asked..do you have proof?" She asked as she ran her finger through your hair. You don't say anything and just shiver in fear.
You slide down the wall and fall down on the floor. "Wh-Why did you do it? Why did you try to..kill me?"

She chuckles and looks at you with a smirk, "i will tell you if you tell me..do  you have a proof?"  she said as you start getting sweaty and tears started rolling down your cheeks.
You finally look at her and ask, "who are you?"

"Yuri! What are you doing!?" Someone said and you see Jisung standing at the door, and you could see anger in his eyes.

Yuri...Yuri...i have- i have heard that somewhere..
You say inside your head as Jisung came and grabbed her by her arm.

"What are you trying to do!?" He said as he dragged her with him outside and you sat there alone, getting scared. Tears couldn't stop dripping through your eyes as you tried to figure out the name "Yuri".

You suddenly felt someone wiping away your tears and you see Jungkook sitting in front of you.
"What happened? Are you ok?" He asked as he slowly pats your head to calm you. You don't say anything so he tried to get up and bring you some water but you hold his arm, stopping him.

"Don't go" you say as you quickly hug him and cry on his shoulder. He just quietly hugged you back and lets you cry your heart out.

*At the hospital cafe*

"You know she is injured! Why did you scare her like that!?" Jisung said getting angry at her.

"I'm glad she is" Yuri said as she smirked and sat on a chair.
He stared at her and finally said, "she is literally your sister...why are you doing this to her?"

She stoop up getting angry as her eyes turned red.
"So what!? So what huh? You're here to support me, not her!"

"But..why are you doing this to her?"

"Because i hate her" she said picking up her bag and walked away from there.
He just stood there, not knowing what to do.

Yuri is Jisung's girlfriend and they have been dating for 2 years now. When he found out that she tried to kill someone, and that "someone" is her own sister. He didn't know what to do and had mixed feelings.

But at the moment, he couldn't do anything...but help her.

*later*
You told Jungkook everything and he felt so angry, he wanted to punch someone.
He stood up getting mad and said, "We should file a complaint. She deserves to be in jail!"

You hold his hand and pull him back to sit down,
"we don't have the proof yet..."