[Song Dimensions & II] 18 - One Direction (Jaehyun x Ash)

[Jaehyun:]

I got a heart

And I got a soul

Believe me I will use them both

We made a start

Be it a false one, I know

Baby, I don't want you to feel alone

He held intrigue to see him at their practice room, and now being called one of their choreographers. How could a cute boy be the one to choreograph such a dance. Hence his intrigue being just that as this was fleeting. Yet when he shyly asked for permission to show them, and then when he transformed with each step, that was when Jaehyun had an interest in the boy. There was a possibility that they would see him again, most especially because his choreography for them would gain fans' interest. But that would be it. How could he know the boy, who is part of SM's staff? Ask him to teach Jaehyun? Pretending he needed to relearn a step?

But fate was with them both, well not only with them but with the group, when it was announced that from then on Ash is a part of their team. Yet even if he held Jaehyun's interest, there was a hesitance on his part to get closer with the boy.

Who knew that destiny played right into their hands? To hear that the young boy had come from America, he was immediately in with the foreign swaggers line. At those moments, Jaehyun could still not initiate a conversation solely with Ash. But Johnny always did, seeming to be the dad of the foreign swaggers line. And Jaehyun couldn't help but look forward to each moment Ash would speak. Although rare, it made him seem more luxurious. The way he lets his words roll off his tongue, made you want to listen. It wasn't the stereotypical Boston accent but the true underlying one. It was laidback, yet it was clear and captivated your attention. At least, Jaehyun's attention. It made him seem rich, which Ash was, based on what Johnny told them. The boy was rich but independent, and it made Jaehyun need to know the boy more.

He found the younger boy at a sight he expected. But how come no matter how many times, he was still captivated? With a book across his lap, and a messenger bag by his side. Maybe for others, he looked just like any cute boy out there, but Jaehyun swears he saw grace in how the younger boy carried himself. Was it his face that tilted only a bit, but the sun shines right through at the exact moment? Or was it his feet still on the floor, not wishing to stain any furniture with the shoes he wore? Jaehyun didn't understand but all he knew was that the young boy looked good.

His eyes lingered on the younger's shirt too, as it was almost the same as his. Yet what was so special with stripes? Most especially that many wore the same exact thing as both of them did. But Jaehyun couldn't let it go. He loved that he was matching shirts with Ash in some way, something so small but something he surely remembered. He loved matching clothes with Ash.

 He loved matching clothes with Ash