Goodbye, Blake.

His body laid to rest in America. But the brother he left behind, in good hands he knew, was mourning for him in Korea.

 But the brother he left behind, in good hands he knew, was mourning for him in Korea

"I love my brother. Not loved because even if he's not here right now, I pray he's somewhere happy and living the life he deserves. I apologize to the body I cannot see with my own two eyes, where he once operated his life force. But Blake wasn't selfish, he might've been cold, but not selfish. And I knew, he would understand me and that's what matters. Me not being there physically is not for you to question or judge. For I know Blake loves me all the same even when he took his last breaths and we were at one of our greatest distances."

He was not there unlike the rest of his biological family, relatives, the family of his brother, and many more people. The younger boy does intend in his heart that most of the people who came, truly did care for his brother. That they had forged relationships with him instead of going out of obligation. Because the people who have the right to set his soul free must have been shared with his spirit in rejoicing in this lifetime.

With this, the knowledge of his mother, father, and sister going, would've made him guilty. Where was he? But over time, living alone in Korea, and learning about true love and family, made it known he has nothing to be guilty for. They could try and twist the story. They could put on their own show, and he wouldn't see. But the soul of Blake, who never left the side of those he loves, would protect his own honor. And Ash did too, just from a distance. Yet still as important.

"Did I know him most? I have no answer to that question because he took so many roles in other people's lives. But I know him most as the brother he was to me. The brother I did not understand growing up, the pressure he had on his shoulders as he kept them upright. The brother who became successful on his own terms yet the consequences of that were misinterpreted by many, I was one of them in the past. And the brother who was mine, my older brother."

He may not be able to stare at each person who came, for he sent in a recorded video of his eulogy. But he knew the ones who must listen. The ones who cared for Blake will hear. They will understand, and choose to know him more, even as he passed. And he believed that many would because his brother was an extraordinary man.

So even if his video is so composed. With him in a crisp clean black shirt, and his voice unwavering in the soft hues of vocals, it was him breaking down. It was him breaking down the words of who his brother was in a minimum capacity of time. Because he knows many could share more about him. But his brother would love to hear how he would state to others their bond. So what was unseen, like how many takes he did for one video. Or how his hands, even in the final take, had pressed against someone's who stood behind the camera. These things were left unseen to those who heard him. But that was okay for he was not exposing himself, he was sharing who his brother was.

"He is the reason for my happiness. Because he cared for my dreams, and he apologized for his shortcomings when I was younger. Both, seeing another's dreams and giving apologies even when not asked, those were not taught to us but something he chose to learn on his own. And because of that, I had the best years with him."