🕒ASH : 3-4 PM | NCT 24hr RELAY CAM

"Ash, it's your time for the relay camera

"Ash, it's your time for the relay camera."

The young boy's ethereal grace was encompassed on screen, with him just plainly there and not even glancing at the camera yet. His gaze seemed to be so focused on something else, and the camera's intense stare was not met until a voice called him out on it.

"Ash, as angelic as you look right now. I'm sure our fans want to see you greet them with your voice."

The younger boy never was slow, yet his movements were always so fluid. So as his eyes met the screen and smiled, it was like a slow-motion movie that was cliche yet still made hearts swoon. His voice was not deep nor high in the clouds he deserved to reside. Yet it was a satisfying hymn, that sung melody and cored all the other voices in.

"Hi NCTzens, it's Ash. As hyung said, it happens to be 3 pm already so you'll have a moment with me." The little habits of his fingers going over the surface of what he was writing at, was clearly seen in the video. And you have to admit, that you too wonder how soft his hands were. "And right now, I just happen to be at the Labyrinth Hub. Since it's not too safe outdoors, I decided to book a photography room earlier and had hyung be my model."

Now, the voice earlier had been given a face. Although if you listened clearly, maybe you would've known who he was. It was none other than the Osaka Prince himself, that draped his arms over the boy's shoulders when he went into shot. His smile to the camera, although not someone's eyes, was still carefree yet genuine. Because he knew that the ones to watch this were their fans, so there's always a reason to smile.

"He chose me as his model, and I suddenly looked so good in the photos." The comment from the older member had made Ash tut quietly, and shake his head slowly. If you were to replay the scene over and over, it was very aesthetically pleasing. His hair that was naturally wavy, had no product today and made his hair move with him. The little bangs at the front had gently glided through his forehead, and maybe some trickled near his lashes. It was not intended to make viewers feel the rush, or make his presence seem near the definition of manly. Yet nonetheless, it would have anyone double take and stare.

It was his innocence that still lit his very flame, that one would look and see a star. Despite all the things thrown at him, the unfairness and injustices he was given a hand at, the youth in him resided. Not just in looks, but in his very true core. And in little things such as vlogs, this relay camera, was proven to not just be an act placed for entertainment.

Let's remember that innocence and youth had still a bit of mischief at hand to play with.

"Wah, Jaehyun hyung and Xiaojun hyung were busy. So I had to pick model three." This caused a sudden burst of laughter from the older boy who held no offense at heart. But it grew more contagious as he heard the explanation of Ash further, knowing that the boy didn't want anyone to misinterpret his words because the media can always tweak and edit even the rawest versions you show.