I Can't Live Without Him, Please

"Please tell me it was all a dream, Jae. Please tell me it was all a dream."

He was breathing. The constant reminder of his heart still working incessantly rang through the room. And the breaths he took, too even, reminding all that he was yet to wake up. It made all those who waited for his rise to the world of consciousness on edge. For his body demanding an immediate out after the news, had wanted to shut down. And it was not the usual and caused a great panic within all who waited for him to join them once his body allowed a charge to enter by for the screen of him to open, the screen of his eyes.

"Has anyone had a contacted Leon?"

"Hyung, he was the other emergency contact remember? We found out through him the news broken to Ash earlier."

The other man who held tight against the sheets, after the fear of suffocating Ash's hand desperate for him to wake, had only remembered. He had been out of the state of remembering events because they replayed yet passed too quickly as the events. It was a constant cycle of watching him unable to do anything. "Oh right, thanks, Johnny."

While the leader held onto the sheets that rustled a bit of movement, another was holding still to the boy's hand

While the leader held onto the sheets that rustled a bit of movement, another was holding still to the boy's hand. He held it so gently. His other hand supported the other, and his hands coiled around his boyfriend's. Because he didn't know the fragility of Ash this time. The situation itself, even if not all the details were spilled, had made him analyze how crystal-like it was. It was allowing one to see through from above, but you'll only know the deep severity if the crystal you hold is yours. You don't have to just keep it in your sight, but in your hands, and if valued truly, then to your heart. It was crystal clear but they could not dwell and touch on it for they were not the right people to know of the whole thing. But the one thing they had right over was Ash and his health.

The doctors said he was okay, that his unconsciousness was a state of shock. But the reason why his body hasn't woken is it's building up the pressure is lost. It was healing and repairing itself. Yet it was for the better that he was taken to the hospital because his weight, being a bit underweight, might make the process even longer so an I.V. a bag was recommended. But the boys couldn't help but worry that it will drop again once he wakes and realizes the truth has passed. But what was the full truth? They were not even sure if Ash knew the whole situation yet because Leon gave a hint that there was later news. Did Ash catch that when they called him? Or did he not?

He had to wake because he had to know the whole thing. He had to hear where the nurse cut off. He had to. So even though his body asked for at least a few more minutes. For the rest of him to drum in the want to also wake, but his mind was far more stubborn. And commanded his eyes to open first, he saw but did not comprehend. Something was happening around him. But he didn't even want to know about that but what happened to his brother.

"He's awake! He's awake! Doctor!"

So many figures wanted to be near him, and was it bad to wish that they didn't go to him but to his brother who he has no idea what has happened?