Iconic Moments

Flower Boy Ash

Ash was such a soft boy and people fawned over him for that. His presence so angelic, one from clouds as his quiet and meek demeanor increases the possibility that he may just be an angel. But all fans are only seeing through the translucent glass, until their hands may one day meet. He was a soft boy by title, not a flower boy as one would say. Yet isn't he? The moment a fan had graced him with that crown, maybe he must also be called the flower boy. Yet how could the boy deny the fan's request with their eyes so pleading to him, so big and so pure for him to wear the crown?

So there one of the most iconic moments of his was born.

He did much aegyo towards the next fans unknowingly and it got people squealing. "NCTzens, doesn't our maknae look so cute?" Johnny was the one who held the mic to his lips and a smile formed when he heard fans squealing. The younger boy stared agape at his hyung before he started retreating to his shell, cheeks pink. The boy on the other side of him, Taeil, smiled at the boy and pinched his cheeks. Making it even pinker than before and the fan before him was smiling widely. "You're so cute Ash," the fan cooed and the boy shied away. "Wah, you're cuter." But the girl was not backing down without a fight and safe to say, she won. Soon there were some photos online of different angles of the boy at the fan meet.

Sleepy Ash

During the 24/7 relay cam, Ash was found in one of Mark's camera times

During the 24/7 relay cam, Ash was found in one of Mark's camera times. It was the early hours of the morning and the younger was found tumbling in. The younger boy looked so sleepy but Mark called him over. He didn't whine nor complain but just crawl over to where Mark was. "Do you need anything, hyung?" he was whispering so the fans didn't hear but all were squealing. Talking in the comments about the moments the boys were having. Mark hugged the boy beside him and started playing the guitar which made the younger sleepy. But he was fighting his sleep until Mark called him out. "Ah Ash, sleep already. I'll sing you a lullaby to sleep," safe to say it got them a few dedicated shippers already. Maybe even a few one-shots out there in the world.

Start of Growing Up

This was something that shocked the world a bit

This was something that shocked the world a bit. Jaehyun was filming and it seemed to have just been morning. But he and some of the other members were waking up some of the boys as they had practice in two hours. Jaehyun was asked to wake Ash, and he was feeling blessed really. As the young boy was easy to wake with just a few words and questions. So when he entered the room, he didn't really take notice that the younger's shirt had risen and was seen live. He gently shook the shoulder of the boy whose face was facing opposite to him. "Ash, we have a schedule in two hours. You can sleep again or even on the ride," the younger groaned quietly, and when he spoke the internet broke a bit. "What time is it hyung?" His voice wasn't scarily deep but it was deeper than what fans expected. His voice held a certain husk although soft. Jaehyun told him the time and started walking away to inform the other guys that Ash was awake. But as he was leaving, Ash sat up and stretched and showed a bit more of his stomach. That was well built to say and now was the time Jaehyun noticed. His eyes widened in panic and even Taeyong had seen the comments. "NCTzens no. That's our baby right there and no one will say nor think about those things with him." But the damage was done and it was the start of NCTzens also noting how NCT 127's maknae was growing up.

Dance Prince Ash

Last on our list is a worth it iconic moment

Last on our list is a worth it iconic moment. It started with Ash and Leon caught on camera. The two seemed to be in the iconic 1Million Studio and were teaching a few trainees something. It was caught in an angle of an obvious watcher and it trended. The boys were blasting Taemin's Move and Leon had gone freestyling first. Safe to say that it also trended. But after Leon had gone, the choreographer went next. The younger boy was also wearing something not too soft boy and it complimented the moves he was about to do next. His confidence was felt and his control over his body had the people in the studio applauding. After he finished dancing he blushed and hid his face in his hands, which signified it was really Ash. The dancing prince on stage but the soft prince off. 

Request by @tti_anna sorry for the late post!

It isn't the full request yet, but it's a part. I hope you guys feel free to request or comment on what more you want to see. Will get back to you all after school's hell week. -Aid