Dream Worthy Day

As part of the 2000 liners yet not part of Dream, Ash rarely spent time with the Dreamies, especially with the upcoming tours. So when both had a free three-day break, Renjun dragged Ash over to sleep at their dorm.

"Come on Ash! You have to join us in the dorms for the night."

The barely older boy started getting stuff out of the younger's closet. He knew that Ash kept clothes packed always in case of sleepovers. He heard some rustling behind him and he hoped the younger boy was getting ready because he promised the other dreamies he would bring you asap.

He took all of the boy's essentials and he can't but be enthralled by some letters behind his clothes. They seemed to be handwritten and important but why were they strewn behind all the clothes?

"What time are we going there?" The voice made Renjun direct his eyes to Ash. The younger boy changed but there was still sleep in his eyes and his glasses did not fit exactly perfectly. But it made him look cute? Maybe youthful is a more appropriate word, Renjun thought.

The boy laughed and backpacked Ash's bag before dragging the boy with him.

It turns out that Haechan was also there waiting for both boys. He exaggeratedly whined about how long it took them. But after seeing Ash's sleepy state, the boy quieted down but took Ash's hand and ran out the door.

"We're taking Ash with us. He's ours. Bye!" There were some protests on how loud the boy was being and there was a groan on wanting to have Ash today. Guess what? The last comment was from Yuta. But the dreamies were off with Ash in their hands.

Renjun messaged the other boys how they were on their way and it got the remaining excited. They all planned to stay in and just eat. Sleep late and not cost the number of hours. Also, spend some more time with Ash.

"The most important person is now here," Haechan announced. The dreamies dorm was prepared for a chill day. Some snacks the members sneaked in were inside. They had the television set to watch something and it looked like paradise really. At least for really hardworking idols.

"Yay, Ash hyung is here." That was when Ash became a pile of nothing. Just being dramatic, in reality, the boy was just tackled by Chenle and Jisung. Both boys missed the moments with their hyung who they rarely saw this year. Haechan faked dramatics about not being noticed but knew how much the members did miss Ash. He was just lucky to see Ash in NCT 127.

The original movie and snacking didn't really go as planned. Instead, they went shopping first. Ash was the one to request from the managers if they could and with enough pleading, they agreed to. The other boys protested in letting Chenle and Ash choose the shops. But with a wave and Chenle saying that he would pay and no more room for complaints.

Ash isn't sure how times the cards were swiped. How many bags they carried. But he does remember the smile on Chenle's face as he made his members wish buys possible. He remembers how Jisung would babble about the stuff they saw. How Jeno was telling him of being inspired by their hyungs to work on his body more. How Jaemin kept quiet but hung around, his interest not too noticeable but there still. How Haechan hyped and kept all their energy in. Also how Renjun was looking over them even though he was barely older than them all.

He missed this and he was blessed to be given this importance for his presence perhaps. He loved the youth the dreamies also brought him.

They were taxed when they arrived at the dorms. The energy not the same but the happiness even higher. So they all laid in front of the television, although it was turned off. Music was heard in the dorm and it was their peace.

"Hyung, can you read us one of your writings? Please!" It wasn't just Ash's hearts that felt the sparks of electricity. Rather his whole body was thrumming with energy. The boy didn't share much of his stories for he was never sure if they deserved to be heard because it took enough space in the world is written. But this was his family and they always loved hearing each and everything he'd write about.

So he read them his work. He promised that he would only read one but he loved the comfort he felt when he shared more and more. So he shared about five before deciding for the next time. He laughed their reactions off but after looking into their smiles and seeing their joy of seeing a piece of himself, everything was worth it.

He loved spending time with the dreamies.

A/N: Wassup guys! If you have any ideas just say so

A/N: Wassup guys! If you have any ideas just say so. I sincerely want to thank you for everything. Having you reading this right now means so much! Please stay safe. - Aid.