Chapter 9: Regrets

Thomas' P.O.V. :

  Runninng, one person is running in the woods. The image changes to something else this happens again and again with some fade voices in the backround. They become clearer. 

"You are safe Thomas."

"Wicked is good Thomas" 

"What's out there?" I heard my voice.

   The images were still changing rapidly.  I hear a female voice calling oyt for me and my mind stops at the image of me and a girl talking and the images start changing again from a lab to the maze to some unfamiliar faces. I can still hear some voices in the distance but I am not able to underestand what they are saying.

"Everything is going to change " I hear a woman saying as I force my self wide awake.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.: 

  The sun has risen once again. I was woken up by Jeff who had come to make sure that I wouldn't be late once again. I must add that after a while I finally had a great time sleeping. No weird nightmares or dreams that made my head hurt in the mornings, I didn't feel tired and I was in a good mood for once. WAS because the moment I got up I felt it! This day was one of THESE days. 

"Oh come on, Really now? Now! Ugh" I complained well...to my body I guess. Jeff looked at me worried about my mental health. 

"You okay...?" He asked. I nodded embarassed with what I just had done.

"Yes everything is fine, now do you mind...?"

"Oh yes!" He getting the sign. "Well I'll be waiting for you at the medbay don't fall again to sleep just like last time." He warned-teased me. I chuckled and he left. The moment he did I jumped up grabbed the bag with the women's necessities (if you get me) and headded to my personal bathroom-one of the advantages of being a girl. I put on the pad and got dressed quickly.

"Stupid period" I mummbled and went off to meet Jeff in the med-jacks.

Small Timeskip:

  Nothing intersting happened today either ,apart from some minor injuries, to make the day end faster. I looked out the window in the hope that I would see something, anything that would be even slightly interesting. In the distance I spotted Newt and Thomas talking.

' He is probably teaching him the job. He actually looks nice when he is working'

I thought to myself.

"You looking at something good?" Jeff that had been standing next for me for a while asked me.

"WAAAH! What oh uh no...I um was just thinking..." I said akwardly.

" What were you thinking about though? How good his abs look under the sun?" He said and smirked.

"Wha- how he is wearing a shirt Jeff!" I said looking at him confused.

"Oh so you were looking at him to know that at least." He said and I blushed from embarrassment that I had been caught.

"Just stop" I begged him, he laughed. "STOP! I wasn't!" he kept on laughing. I rolled my eyeballs took one last glance at Thomas and went to the other side of the hut hoping that I woyld not be able to hear his laughing at me. To my surprise it kinda worked. On the other hand though he kept on teasing me about it throughout the rest of the day.

Small Timeskip:

   I was cleaning the medbay since it was almost time to eat and I wanted to leave the mendbay clean. You know peacefull stuff but then David entered. He looked shocked and it was obvious he was in a hurry he was probably running. He was looking around the room like crazy searching for something.