Chapter 8: Thomas

(Y/N)'s POV :

   I was in medbay patching up one of the slicers (again). I had just finished up when I heard the maze's doors closing.

  'I'm never going to get used to this noise' 

   I thought. A few minutes later Clint came in.

"So what was all this fuss about?" I asked curious.

"The Greenie tried to go in the maze." With these word my night in the maze came back. "Reminds you of someone?" Clint joked. If only he knew what a nightmare it was. I smirked and rolled my eyes as a response then I noticed him leaving. 

"Where are you going?" He looked at me confused.

"The bonfire..." 

"Oh right we do have  new Greenie" I remembered.

"So are you coming or...?"

"Yeah I'll be right there. You can go first."

Time Skip:

   When I arrived the had already put on the fire and as I rememberd it was as beautiful as the firs time I saw it. I went to get Gally's drink.

"Hey (Y/N)." I turned around and saw one of my favourite runners.

"Hey Ben!You here for the drink too huh?"

"Obviously" He said and passed me one glass. "So you met the new guy?" He said and pointed at one direction, then he took a sip of his drink. I looked at th direction and there behind a log I spotted Newt and the Greenie chatting and drinking. I tried to take a better look at the new guy but the darkness and the fact that I could only see his back didn't help at all.

"So how does it feel to be promoted?" He joked but I was absorbed by my own thoughts that I didn't answer. "(Y/N)!"

  "Oh-um yeah it's great!" I said a bit startled and embarassed. I hadn't realised I was staring.

"Ooh are you dissapointed you won't be called Greenie anymore? It's ok, I'll find a special nickname for you" He said obviously teasing.

"Please DON'T!" I said scarred of what he would come up with.

"What about princess?"

"No!" I said  abruptly.

"Then how about kitten?"

"What the heck, no!" I said laughing and he laughed too.

"Ok I found it!" He said excited "I'll call you fawn." He announced.

"Are you serious?!"

"Come on it's a great nickname ,it's perfect for you and I'll call you that  wether you want it or not so you better get used to it." I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I said and a big cocky grin appeared on his face.

"Anyway I have to go. Minho is still waiting for me." He said I nodded and he run off to meet the other runners.