Chapter 17: Choices +Important announcment

Y/N's P.O.V.:

The night was long and stressful. Thomas moved a lot while asleep. He talked in his sleep but none of us Teresa, Chuck, Newt, Minho and I understood what he said and I don't know about them but seeing him struggle so much and knowing I couldn't do anything was the worst part. None of us was talking. We all silently waited for Thomas, who was with Teresa inside the pit, to wake up. At some point during dusk I injected the antidote into Thomas' body but he still hadn't woken up.

"Why isn't he waking up?" Newt asked impatiently breaking the silence.

"It needs time for any drug to actually you know kick in" I answered not taking my eyes off Thomas. He signed but didn't continue the conversation.

"What are we going to do now?"Asked Chuck.

"We wait for Thomas to wake up, give us some answers and we will see" Answered Minho that thankfully had some kind of plan inside his head. I turned my back at the pit and looked around the Glade. The Grievers destroyed everything. We used to be around 50 inhabitants and now...maybe less than 20. I look back at Thomas.

'Was that really your fault or was it because of you that not all of us died. Until yesterday morning everything was fine and peaceful. Everybody was here laughing doing their job. '

With that thought came a nostalgic sigh that one of us heard.

"What's wrong?" Asked Newt with a low voice and came closer to me.

"Everything is wrong! The glade is ruined, most of us are dead-Alby is dead, Gally has taken over and he wants to punish Thomas and Teresa, Thomas isn't waking up and I can do nothing about...anything" I answered as calmly and quiet (so no one else could hear) as I could but being at that kind of mental state I think it didn't work.

"Yeah I guess it was a silly question" Said Newt put his hand around my shoulder and started caressing me to calm down. "I know the situation is going pretty bad at the moment but we are going to be okay. I'm sure of that and" He hesitated "I won't allow anything bad happen to you I promise" He said, kissed the top of my head and hugged me.

"Guys he is waking up!" Said Chuck and both Newt and I got up to go see.

Thomas' P.O.V.:

I open up my eyes the visions of my memories blurry but...I remembered. I remembered who Teresa and I were. I remembered that we were the ones sending all of them here. I remember a female figure with blond hair and the lab we worked in. I remembered.

"Hey, are you ok" Said Teresa with a low worried voice. She was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes. I didn't reply.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Asked Chuck behind the familiar bars of the pit. He had been really worried for me. Next to him sat Y/N that was looking straight at me. Her eyes were looking like they were made of glass as if they were fake. Her eyebrows were also furrowed revealing how worried she was. The thought I don't know why made me kind of happy inside. I lifted my body up and faced the pit's entrance. Y/N, Chuck, Minho and Newt were behind the bars. They all looked pretty tired probably had been awake the whole night.

"What happened?" I asked when the fact that me and Teresa were inside the pit kicked in.

"Gally has taken control" Newt answered. "He said we had a choice, either join him or get banished at sundown with you."

These were bad news and they kind of explained why everyone seemed worried. It also sounded stupid. Who would follow Gally's orders then again I might have listened to him if I was somebody else.