Chapter 11: Lies & Trust

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.:

  Another day had begun in the Glade. I was waken up by the sun's rays that as always hit right into my eyes.

'I hate that window'

I thought and turned the other side. A few seconds later I heard a knock. I groaned since I knew that if I went to open the door I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore. The person knocked again this time I answered.

"What?" Was my answer.

"It's me Newt can I come in?" He asked politely.

'Oh it's fine it's just Newt- oh crap IT'S NEWT'

I realised and got up. I quickly got dressed and picked up everything that I had left lying down on the floor because I had been bored to place them like clothes and underwear. When I was done hiding everything I opened the door. He entered with a wooden disk on his hands. On the disk were pancakes milk or juice (the choice is yours) and a small purple wild flower. It was adorable how he cared about me so much.

"Special breakfast just for the Glade's best girl" He said and chuckled with my greatful expression.

"Thank you I said, It's a bit embarassing but now I'm glad you remembered." I said, and how could I not be glad, mevement like these when they are on their period make us happy.

"Remeber what?" He asked. He seemed confused then it hit me. He didn't do that because he knew it was this time of the month for me he thought I would be sad that Ben...died. Finally I said it ready to accept it.

'Wait a minute does that mean he pities me?!'

I thought. I hate it when people pity me. Just the thought annoyed me. Newt's confused face didn't help either.

"I don't want it thank you, you can leave now."I said coldly. Newt looked at me even more confused than before.

"Oooh!" He exclaimed when he underestood what was going on. "Ok I'm just gonna leave that over here" He said and left it at a mini-table I had. I did say anything. Newt seemed  quite understanding and didn't complain at all he just left me alone. That though brought me to the real question.

"Now do we eat it or not?" I said as I got ready to take a bite.

"I mean Frypan made it for us soo...I shouldn't refuse the gift right? Afterall it would be offensive not to eat it right and he will be sad if I don't. Yes, yes I'm doing this for him not because I want to." I said and apreciated freely the bite that I took. As expected the food was delicious. After I was done I went outside.

   I knew that people would be expecting me to be a wreck after Ben's banishment so I had to look like I was perfectly fine, you know smiles and stuff. I was fine afterall I was dine crying for this. As I had expected the moment I stepped a foot outside everyone started looking at me with that 'you poor thing' look I despised. I smiled and just said goodmorning to everyone like I hadn't noticed. They did the same. I just kept on moving forward trying to ignore almost everyone. I was going to the Med-jacks to work even though everyone basically knew that I was excused from my duties. I had to relieve my stress  and not gonna lie mornings here are pretty boring when you are not working. So yeah it was also the only thing I could do. When I entered I saw both Clint and Jeff with a surprised look when they noticed me. The next moment Jeff was hugging me tightly to the point I couldn't breath. Then Jeff hit my head softly.

"Ouch!"

"Where were you last night? We were looking everywhere for you!" He mocked me.

"I was looking at the stars and fell asleep under a tree" I said apologetic seeing how worried he was.