CHAPTER 7:Curiosity

Everyone was there. As always, or at least like last time, Gally was the first one to "welcome" the new guy. I still couldn't believe that a month had passed since I came here. A month since the first girl arrived in the Glade. Flashbacks from my first day came back when suddenly

"WE'VE GOT A RUNNER!" Zart yelled and I noticed that the new guy had already started running straight to the maze's gates. I and everyone basically, apart from the runners who had went inside the maze hours ago, started running after him. I came closer and closer to him when...he tripped? He just tripped! 

'Man be thankful this is not a horror movie'

"Oh god are you alright?" I said and offered him a hand. He looked at me. He was beautiful. He had this big brown puppy eyes,  short brown hair  and I don't know why but his nose seemed adorable to me. He looked at my hand, then me and back at my hand.He was obviously scared. I smiled sweetly.

"I promise I won't hurt you." I tried to reassure him.He raised his hand and moved it closer to mine. Our hands had almost touched when Gally, Jack and Michael forced him up and dragged him violently to the slammers. The new guy tried to free himself with all his remaining powers, but deep inside both me and he knew it was pointless.I kept my gaze no the Greenie when Newt put his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry he'll be fine. He will stay in the slammers for a few hours and then Alby will go talk to him." He informed me.

"Yeah it's fine...I don't actually care that much." I said as indifferently as I could at the moment. Newt raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked him obviously confused.

"Well..." He hesitated and I understood what would follow. "It's just that-"

"I really don't Newt!" I said a bit louder than i inteded. "It is just that...he just...seems so familiar. That's all." I tried to rationalize myself.

"Uh-huh..."He said with a mistrustful tone and left disappointed and unfortunately I couldn't blame him. I was a bit curt.

'but I didn't lie. He did seem familiar. But from where? My past life? And if yes what was he to me in my past life?'

"(Y/N)" Jeff called for me. "Are you coming?" he asked me.

"Yes!" I answerd immediately and started heading off to the Med-Jacks forgetting all the questions I had about the new guy.

 Thoma's P.O.V. :

I was sitting on the ground inside some kind of cage.

'Where the heck am I? Why am I here and who were those  boys and this girl...the girl. Why did she look so familiar?'

So many thoughts and theories running round my head.So many questions that needed to be answered. Who was I and what was I doing there. I stayed in this prison for what seemed like hours, waiting for something to happen, someone to come. And then I heard some footsteps. Someone was coming for me. He was getting closer and closer.

"If I open this door do you promise to stay calm?" A dark-skinned boy said leaning on the ''Prison's'' gate. He was pretty fit and his face was serious.He as waiting for my response. I just nodded. He opened the door but didn't let me out.

"My name is Alby.Do you know anything about who you are?" I didn't remember anything. Not even my name. I shook my head negatively.