Chapter 6: A New Arrival

"(Y\N)!" A woman's voice was heard. It was sweet and it sounded caring.I woke up and found myself laying on a bed with colourful bedsheets.

   "Good morning (Y/N)!" A woman with a blurred eyes entered the room. Her voice was sweet and quiet almost as if she was scared she would wake me up.

"Morning Mom!" I answered with a sleepy voice.

"How are you today honey?" She asked with a happy tone.

"I'm feeling perfect!" Answered and smiled widely

"Well..." she started "That is really good to hear I wouldn't want my birthday girl to feel bad at her special day, would I?" she finished and revealed a disk with my breakfast. There were pancakes with butter and berries black and red, hot milk with honey and a small pink envelope with red stckers. She placed the disk on the drawer next to my bed and then with a sly smile started tickling me.

"M-mom sto-op" I struggke between laughs. Eventually she gave in.

"I have something for you" she announced then she reached at her pocket and took out a small box wrapped with purple paper my favourite at the time colour with a golden ribbon. I looked at it confused windering what could be inside it.

"Thanks mom!" I said and smiled brightly. I took the box from her hands and started ripping the paper wrap until I finally had the box in  my hands. It was a blue velvet jewellery box. I opened it. Inside it there was a beautiful locket with a silver thin chain and a galaxy coloured gem. I took it in my hands and felt the cold chain. I opened the locket and inside was a folded piece of paper. I unfolded it. A picture of little girl with (h/c) hair smiling  with a man behind her. They both seemed familiar extremely familiar but I just could not remember who they were. That did not seem to be a problem for the younger me though.

"Mom are these..." The younger me asked. My mom nodded. "Oh mom thank you, it's perfect!" I said enthusiastically.

"I'm glad you liked it. Now hurry up eat your breakfast and get ready." She announced.

"Are we going to your workplace again?" A wave of sadness and fear came over me.My mom looked at me with a faint smile and an understanding look.

"Yes...Anyway we have to go in a few minutes sweets so please get ready for mommy, will you?"

" Fine...but you'll buy me ice cream." I blackmailed her. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow then she sighed.

"Fine but only because it's your birthday. Now get ready." She said and got out of the room. When she did I got up too and whent for one of my drawers. I opened it. The drawer was full of clothes. I lifted a pile of them to reveal a card. I took it and the quietest I could got out of my room, walked down the hallway and reached the last room. I opened the door and went iside the room.It was a small room with pastel pink walls with not much furniture just a bed in the middle of the room and on top of it many colourful cards of any kind. Birthday, New year's cards anything.  I walked over the bed with the new card on my hands. The bed had white bedsheets but all the card made it full of colours like flowers an empty garden. I placed my card on the bed.

"Happy birthday sister" I said and I smiled melancholically.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-BEEP BEEP-

A loud noise was heard making me wake up.

"Uugh, five more minutes." I complained but then I remembered that sound.

 "The Greenie Alarm!" Zart basically screamed. I got up.

"Wait Greenie? A new person arrives?" I asked in trying to procces what was heppening.

"Yeah (Y/N), once a month-"

"I know how it works Zart!" I said a bit annoyed " Now get out, I have to change." I said a bit rougher than I mean to. He did as I told him and got changed to my usual clothes. I got out of my own personal hut and went for the box.

"Let's go see our new guy shall we?" I said to myself and kept walking to the box like nothing had changed. But little did I know thta the new guy would change everything I ever thought I knew...

(A/N)

Hey people!! I'm alive!! And here is the update as I said in my announcement. So I know this chapter is a bit small but I had made it really big so I had to split it. Again I'll try to update the next one as soon as I can. Thank you for reading