: 02 :

==+==+==+==

Getting out of their seats, Tyler responded, "We will be heading out now. You know how to reach us."

And once they left, silence settled on the Madden Family for a couple minutes.

"Are you kidding me, Luca?"

You could see his father was furious and so was his mother.

"We weren't going to bring this up," pointing at the contract.

As his mother gathered the plates, she smacked the side of Luca's head as she passed by.

"She wanted an offer she couldn't deny, so I gave her one. I don't see what's so wrong with that," Luca shrugged.

Slamming the plates onto the counter, creating a loud bang causing them to stare at her.

His mother scolded, "What's wrong is us Madden's don't do arrange marriages. Do you understand how awful it is to marry someone you don't love? Luca, did you even think before taking that contract out that your own mom, me, went through that exact situation?!"

His father put his hands on her shoulder, "Becca, love, calm down."

"She seemed fine with it."

Rolling her eyes, "You didn't know the relationship she had with her grandfather. She would do anything he says."

"So what? Dad's health is deteriorating by the second and I need to be married in order to take his place. The throne is mine and it won't fall in any circumstances as long as it's in my hands."

Getting up from his seat, he walked out of the door, but he could hear his mom screaming at him.

"Luca Madden! You are no longer a child, but a twenty-five year old adult so start acting like one!"

The men of the Madden Family always ran away from their problems. That was something Becca Madden found out when she first dated her husband, but what she also found out is that it takes the right one to ground them, to keep them from running away. Deep down, she knew that Stella could be the one to do so.

While standing by his car, he took out his phone and called one of his closest friends.

"Elijah."

Elijah King, standing at six-foot-four, excelled in combats and guns. His parents were part of the Canadian Mob alongside Tyler's parents, and as years passed, the next generations took their place.

"What's up?"

"I need you to keep tabs on someone for me."

"Sure, name?"

"Stella Bianchi."

"Princess of the Italian Mafia... What did you get yourself in this time?"

"She's going to be my wife."

+++++++++

At night, Stella roamed the streets and the world was her playground. Hers to rule and no one could stop her.

She trended down the alley towards the bar with her revolver on her right thigh and a knife on the other.

Tonight, she was not the Raven nor was she Stella Bianchi. Instead, she was Mallory Brown, a girl with brown eyes and long blond hair. Someone who was just looking for a fun night at the bar and maybe someone to take home.

As she entered, her eyes roamed the room and when she saw her target, she walked by him letting her perfume linger. Then, she sat down two seats away from him.