: 05 :

==+==+==+==

"It's nothing to worry about, it's already been taken care of. Come in because I think we have a lot to talk about."

Jax and Alonso took a seat on her couch, while Marcus and Tyler took sat down at her desk. They all stared at each other, not knowing where to start. 

"I apologize-"

"I'm so sorry-"

Tyler and Stella both spoke at the same time and when they realized, they let out a low laugh.

"I'm sorry for how I acted that night, but you have to understand from my point of view. The four people I trusted the most kept something that not only affects me but the family. It's my wedding, and I'm the only one that didn't know. I'm not mad because I'm getting married. I don't give a fuck. I'm upset because you didn't tell me." 

"And we get it," spoke Tyler.

"An arranged marriage isn't easy," Jax chimed in. 

"I'm not a child anymore. You don't need to keep things from me because you're scared my feelings will get hurt."

Crossing his legs, Alonso spoke, "If it makes you really unhappy, I'm not opposed to the idea of starting a war."

"We don't need that. I'm fine with getting married, and the possibility of needing to produce an heir."

All of them choked on their spit simultaneously and stared at her with wide eyes.

Stella let out a chuckle and pressed on a button that allowed her to connect to the kitchen, "Kadence, can you bring up four cups of water? Thank you," then continued her sentence, "Fratello guarded the Bianchi bloodline with his life. What type of person would I be to end it? I wouldn't be any different from our enemies. Besides, this won't be until years later."

"Stella..." 

"It's whatever. I'm the only Bianchi left and I won't allow it to end. Not under my watch it won't," grabbing her phone, "If that's all, I will take my leave. I have some errands to run, feel free to stay, but close the door once you leave."

Getting up, she walked towards the door, and almost caused Kadence to drop the cups of water. 

"Sorry, Miss."

"Don't worry about it, Kadence."

There was a room in their house that contained all the best weapons. They could be limited edition, custom made, or weapons that have been passed down for years. It was also the room Calla and Stefano last entered and left together. 

Nobody dared to enter the room or touch the weapons since then, except for Stella. This was her weapon room now and she could choose to do whatever with it. Upon entering, the first thing you'll see is a clear glass box. Inside that box is the red knife Calla always used and Stefano's gun that had his name engraved into it. 

Stella was similar to Calla. They both had a love for knives. Knives were easy, sufficient. There was no need to refill them.

Walking to the wall of knives, Stella took her knife off the rack. It was fully black, including the blade, and on the handle, her full name was written with gold ink. Stefano had planned to give Stella this knife when she was old enough for training, but it never happened. 

Stella cherished a lot of things and this was one of them. If she ever lost it, she would turn the world upside down to find it. 

She had another job tonight, but she was feeling fairly tired. Instead of dragging out her mission, she chose gray death. A lethal amalgam of heroin, fentanyl, a synthetic opioid, and carfentanil. If you were to touch it without gloves, it would find a way to seep through into your bloodstream. It was definitely one of her favourites. It's easy to utilize and it got the job done.