: 08 :

==+==+==+==

The next morning, Stella rolled over to the other side of her bed and a bright red light was staring right at her.

5:42.

Throwing on a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants, she walked downstairs with a pair of slides on her feet. Once she reached the floor that was no longer carpet, in the air of silence, you could hear the sound of her walking ever so faintly. 

She grabbed a cup and filled it with some ice water so that she could wake herself up a bit more, a maid had walked in.

"Good morning. Would you like me to prepare you anything specific?" The maid had asked.

"No, it's fine. Thank you," Stella responded as she walked out sipping on her water.

She had to buy a dress. Even though most of her things had already been delivered the night before, she wasn't going to show up with a dress she had already worn. Her presence alone made a statement, but she wants to make every person's jaw drop, she wants to make the guests speechless. 

After she had changed her clothes, she walked down to the gym. As she entered, the first thing she saw after looking up, was five men shirtless working out.

Classic.

Putting down her water bottle, "Good morning."

Zane dropped his weights from being startled by a female voice. Only then did they realize she was in the room.

"Uh, good morning?" She announced again, but this time it came out as more of a question.

Ryder turned down the music, "We didn't expect you to be up this early. Are you going to work out?"

Ryder felt the need to ask that question because last time he was working out, Hailey ordered him to move somewhere else as she wanted to take a couple of pictures. She had the physique, but sometimes, she just wasted people's time and space. It annoyed him so much that he no longer wanted to stay in that room, so he left midway through his workout.

"Yeah, I am. Sorry for disturbing your workout, just go back to what you were doing before."

Everyone went back to what they were doing originally. 

As the hours passed by, one by one left the room until the only person left in the gym was Stella. She often had long routines she followed and it usually had a two-hour run outside. She wasn't extremely familiar with the place, so she had to resort to the treadmill, and she extended the time because she was running on flat ground and not hills.

People passed by the room, and all they could see was a figure walking to one place or running.

"She's still in there?" Luca questioned as he walked into the living room for a cup of coffee.

Elijah nodded in response. "How many hours has it been?"

Arlo looked at his watch, "Like nearly four hours. What the fuck do you even do for four hours?"

"I don't know, but whatever she's doing, it's working," Zane concluded.

Ryder shoved a couple pieces of fruits in his mouth, "Seriously, I haven't seen a woman that toned in a while. Especially a girl that grew up being a princess."

The One Who Forgotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें