: 16 :

==+==+==+==

Stella woke up with her head pounding as if someone had just knocked her out, but she knew better. 

Scarlett had drugged her with fucking heroin. 

Now she had to be even more careful because it would be so easy to be addicted, for her body to be desperate. Stella wasn't immune to it as much as she would like herself to be. 

It just wasn't possible. 

Running her hands through her hair, she cringed. Her hair was so oily, full of knots, and dried blood had coated her fingers. 

She never looked so shitty. 

Stella Bianchi was always put together, make-up was done, not one nail chipped, her clothing never possessing the trait of being wrinkled. She was perfect. But she supposes she gets a pass today. She is in the hands of her enemies. 

It was a waiting game now, and until something actually exciting happens, she was a pawn in a game she didn't want to play. 

++++++++++

He swiped the knife against the cloth, "You know, I had a lot of respect for you guys. I really did." Looking up, two pale faces stared right back at him. 

"Luca, we've known you since you were a little boy. Don't do this to us," Mr. Noire said.

Sighing, "You're right. We have known each other for a long ass time. In fact, we've known each other since I was born. Which is weird as to why I'm starting to wonder where your loyalty lies?"

He turned on his heel and started to walk back and forth. 

Mrs. Noire was sobbing in the background as Mr. Noire tried to console her, but they both knew. They were going to die today, and no one would be able to save them.

"Before I got you guys tied up, I ordered them to go through your phones, and you want to know what I found? You were telling your daughter all about Stella's life and you shouldn't have been all up in her business."

Luca tipped the knife on Mrs. Noire's neck, "You do realize, you caused an innocent person to die, and unfortunately, that person was so very important to my wife."

Mr. Noire struggled with the ropes, trying to loosen them in order to get out and save his wife, "Luca, I swear to god. Leave Elena out of this. If you want to take revenge, that's fine. Do it, but don't involve my wife or my children."

"No! No, take me...Please just, stop," Mrs. Noire begged, tears rapidly falling down her face. "Your parents didn't raise you to be this way."

Luca chuckled, "No, I'm exactly the way my parents raised me to be. They wanted one thing, for me to protect my wife." 

The door opened, revealing the men standing outside with a body bag and a bag of weapons. He grinned, "Since we've known each other for so long, I'll spare your wife from having to see you die." He turned his attention to the men, "Get him out of my fucking face."

The moment Mr. Noire was out of their sight, Luca slammed the door shut and leaned back on the wall, making sure to not break eye contact with Mrs. Noire. 

He was blank.

No part of him gave any indications of anything. His face showed no remorse and his body stood stern but relaxed. He took out his phone and when he swiped up, the wall to their left became transparent. 

"It's a one-way mirror. I thought you should see what betraying me would do. I have a lot more respect for Kelvin than I do for you, Elena. That's why I told him you wouldn't be able to see him die, just so he feels better," Luca shrugged.