: 23 :

==+==+==+==

"Fuck..." she moaned out.

It's been a while since she got laid, and she knew she desperately needed it. She wasn't addicted to it, but for fuck sake was she horny. She spent weeks at the hospital with no way of releasing her stress. What happened to her was traumatic, something that she will never forget, but she needed to move on. She didn't like being held back and it was such a toxic mindset that she had.

Trauma is a big thing, but for Stella, she brushed it off. Pushed it to the back of her mind and will act as if it never happens and after some time, it'll be as if it didn't happen. That was the type of person she was, how her brain was wired. And right now, she needed an outlet and human beings needed pleasure in any form that they could get it, and Stella wanted pleasure.

So, she got it.

"Just like that baby, just like that," he said.

He knew how to go rough like how she liked it, but gentle because she was still injured. It was the bare minimum he could do for her.

Her eyes rolled back as her back arched, letting out breathy moans. Her legs opened as an extinct hoping he would get more access that he already did.

She knew she was close.

"Please, please..." her body practically shaking.

He gripped her chin and kissed her before whispering into her ear, "Come for me ворон."

++++++++++

Waking up, she grabbed her clothes that were left on the floor and put them on. Stella proceeded to enter the bathroom to ensure she looked presentable. She didn't need people knowing she had just fucked someone.

"Leaving so soon?" Blaze asked leaning on the doorway with nothing, but boxers on.

Stella clipped on her earrings, "Yep, I have some business to finish up."

"Now do you?" He responded, catching her bluff.

She titled her head, "Mhm, and I believe you also have to be in the office in an hour."

"Stay for breakfast, then you can go."

She laughed, "So you're holding me captive until I eat?"

Blaze smiled or grinned, they were both basically the same. "I don't let the people I fuck leave without breakfast. It's important for your health," he shrugged.

"What happens when they leave before you wake up?"

"I wouldn't know, it's never happened before."

Now she was curious. "And why is that," she questioned.

He walked towards her before pulling her in for a kiss that was so demanding and made her feel out of control, and whispered against her lips. " People I fuck always pass out like people do on sleeping pills."

She pulled away, "It's that good, hm?"

"You can be the judge of that, ворон," he winked. "There's an extra toothbrush, brush up and I'll see you downstairs."

"I really have to go," Stella said.

"I wasn't asking."

++++++++++

Walking down the stairs, the smell of maple syrup filled the atmosphere. She could smell eggs, bacon, everything that would be on the table for breakfast.

She then saw the table filled with food more than enough to feed three families. There were yogurt, cereal, fruits, vegetables, practically a whole grocery store.

"How do you like your coffee," Blaze asked.

"Black."

"Interesting," he responded as he prepared her coffee.

Stella was curious, "Why so much food, and where do the extra go?"

"Humans need energy and they go to my staff and if there is more, to the homeless," he nonchalantly said as if it wasn't a big deal.

Stella declared because she knew she figured it out, "You cook a lot of food on purpose." 

Blaze rolled his eyes, "Drink your coffee and eat, so you can get out of my house faster."

Stella grinned, "Thanks for the coffee." She raised the glass as she said that before turning away, walking towards the front door.

"The food?!" Blaze yelled across the room.

And her response was just again raising the mug, "I'll return the mug!"

==+==+==+==

I wanted to stir shit up. Have a good day y'all, -CC