: 18 :

==+==+==+==

Life was a routine now. 

All they did was wake up, and head to their stations. 

There was no time to brush for them to brush their teeth, have breakfast, change. No, because they needed every single second that they could have. 

"Oh fuck, this isn't good," Zane had announced first thing in the morning. "Guys, we got a lot of dead bodies."

Everyone had directed their attention to Zane. 

"Hailey's dead. We can't use her anymore. And Carlo isn't third in command, he's the boss which means Andre and Alessandro are dead. This is a complete takeover..."

It wasn't hard to figure out that Carlo had killed Andre and Alessandro. Whether he sent out a hit or did it with his own hands, it didn't matter anymore, because this meant the Marcello Family has been wiped cleaned.

There is no longer a Marcello. 

"Fuck!" Luca yelled as he threw the vase that was near him before storming out of the room. 

Arlo got up, "I'll check up on him."

Arlo quickly went towards the direction Luca was heading in and realized he had stopped in Stella's room. 

They stood side by side on the balcony as Luca lit his cigarette, and Arlo did the same. 

"We'll find her."

"When!? We've been doing this for days and we haven't got a clue as to where he is holding Stella. We messed up his shipments and he is still in hiding."

"And we'll find her. Luca, she's strong, and she loves you. She's not going to leave you behind, she won't go down without a fight."

Luca inhaled the smoke, "I can't go through it again. It hurt so much the first time."

"And you won't. We're in this together," Arlo patted his back, "I'm going to join the rest, but you on the other hand. Go to bed. Sleep, even if it's for ten minutes. You being tired isn't going to do anything."

Luca's eyes were bloodshot red, and no one could count exactly how many cups of caffeine and alcohol he had in the past few days. 

No matter how much alcohol he had consumed, he never passed out. Though many were hoping that he did just so he could close his eyes. 

Timmy had been a great addition to the team. He worked fast and well with the others even though most of them gave him the cold shoulder. 

He worked hard though. 

Everyone worked hard. 

But they all knew that it didn't matter because if there was no progress, no results in finding Stella, there was no point. 

Most of them didn't want to admit it, but they had lost faith. Tyler and people back in New York had faith, Luca had faith, but the rest only continued to work because they weren't allowed to stop. 

"Guys, let's take a two-minute break. Go use the washroom, bring something to eat, wash up," Elijah said while looking around. "Where's Luca?"