three.

That night, I couldn't help but feel horrible thinking about how I left Daniel stranded alone by himself, in pain. I shouldn't have listened to him. I slowly drifted off to sleep thinking nothing more than about Daniel.

The next morning to my surprise Daniel had knocked on the door. "Hey y/n" he smiled. "Hey Daniel" I smiled back "I was so worried about you." "I know and i'm sorry I shouldn't have shouted at you. I just-" he took a deep breath "I didn't want anyone else to get hurt or anyone to help me, I felt embarrassed and wanted to be alone." "I understand that, I'm glad your okay." We stood in silence for a moment. "So I came to ask you if you wanted to hang out before school tomorrow? We could go go to the beach. Just me and you." "No Ali?" I asked raising an eyebrow "No Ali" he laughed.

We decide that it would be better to walk since it felt nice out so we began to walk. Once we made it I ran towards the water and Daniel slowly caught up. I dipped a toe in. "It's freezing!" I told Daniel "Don't be a wuss" he told me. "I'm not it's just-" before I could finish my sentence he had pushed me into the water. "Daniel!" I shouted at him. He began to laugh so I grabbed his foot and yanked him in. "y/n!" "Now we're even" I said giggling. We started to splash each other when I felt something drag me down. It was Daniel. He had grabbed my waisted and yanked me underneath the water with him.

It eventually started to get late and I was getting tired. I wrapped a towel around my body and say down on the sand. Daniel soon sat down beside me. "Today was fun. Thank you" I thanked Daniel. "Of course. Thank you for being my first friend here." I nodded and began to rest my head in my hands. "That doesn't look very comfortable" he laughed "you can lay on me if you want." I slowly rested my head onto his shoulder. We watched the sunset and after about 30 minutes we decided to head home.
Me and Daniel weren't ready to go inside our houses yet so we sat by the pool. "Your really cool y/n" Daniel said smiling "I like hanging out with you." "Your really cool too Daniel, I like hanging out with you too." "Well I have to go i'll see you tomorrow at school!" "see you!"