fourteen.

I woke up with Daniel beside me. "Good morning" he smiled. "good morning" I pecked him on the lips. I quickly got up and checked the time. "We have 30 minutes to get ready. I'll meet you outside by the gate in 10" I smiled. He smiled back and went to his apartment to get ready. I realized Daniel left his sweatshirt. I decided it would go great with my outfit. I quickly brushed my hair and teeth. I ran outside by the gate. Daniel was already there. "My sweatshirt looks amazing on you" Daniel complemented me "You should wear it more often." I blushed. "It went with my outfit, I couldn't resist." As we arrived at school Ali ran up to Daniel. "Hey Daniel!" He quickly turned his head towards her. "Didn't I tell you things between us are over? That kiss meant nothing to me. Besides, I'm back with y/n anyways." She rolled her eyes and walked off. Daniel snaked his hand around my waist as we walked to class.

After school, I met up with Daniel to walk home. "You wanna hang out today?" he asked "I would, but I have homework. Tons of it" I giggled. "Great, I have homework too. I can swing by and we can do it together." "Sounds great." I sat my stuff down in my room and started on my homework while I waited for Daniel. "Couldn't wait, huh?" I heard Daniel say as he plopped down on my bed. "Nope." I was almost done when I was being tickled. "Daniel!" I gasped in between my laugh "Stop!" He finally stopped. I playfully pushed him. "You want me to do it again?" he asked putting his hands up. "No!" I shouted "I surrender." We both finished when my mom came home with pizza. Daniel grabbed a slice and stuffed it in his mouth. He had sauce all over his face. I couldn't help but laugh. "You think it's funny?" he said rubbing sauce all on my face. I gasped. "Daniel Larusso! I'm getting you back!" I shouted chasing him. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. We both laughed. "Tonight's been fun" I told Daniel "Only because of me" he smirked. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at his face. "Your gonna pay for that!" he said tickling me more. My mom stood in the doorway. She smiled at me.

After Daniel left, I laid in bed reading a book. My mom came in my room and sat down in my bed. "I've never seen you so happy" she said. "What do you mean?" "I mean Daniel. He makes you really happy, I can see it. He brings out the happy side of you I haven't seen in years. He's special y/n. Don't lose him, he's a keeper." I smiled. "Yeah he does make me happy. He's just amazing. He's unlike any other guy." "Your in love" she smiled at me. "Just know if he ever breaks your heart again y/n I swear-" I shook my head. "He won't mom, he promised." "Good" she kissed me goodnight. He definitely made me happy. More than I ever was with anyone.