eighteen.

Me and Daniel walked down the hall togetter to 2nd period. We happened to have that period together. Our teacher was Mr Harris, the most hated teacher at our school. We continued to walk when the bell had rung. We were about half way down the hall when. "We have to run," Daniel laughed "or else we're going to be late." I nodded. We began running down the hall. We had made it to class just after the second bell had rung. "Looks like y/n and Daniel finally decided to join us" Mr harris said. "We're sorry we're late. We didn't even realize how late we were until we were about halfway down the hall" I explained. "Oh no worries, you guys have detention this afternoon now" he said smiling handing us detention slips. "That's not fair!" Daniel said "We didn't know we were going to be late!" "That's enough, Larusso." Daniel rolled his eyes and sat down beside me. He leaned over towards me. "This is bullshit." I looked over. "I agree."

After school, me and Daniel walked to detention. We both cluelessly sat down at desks beside each other. I sat my book bag down beside my desk and pulled out a book. "So you guys are in detention too?" I heard someone say. I look over to see Ali. "Oh great" I said under my breath. "What's the matter, y/n? You jealous i'm here or something?" I rolled my eyes and began reading my book. I noticed Ali was making smart remarks about our relationship to Daniel. They weren't really getting to me until she said "I would treat you better than her." I was finally fed up and grabbed my book bag. I stormed out the door and took off home. I couldn't deal with her yapping anymore. I laid down on my bed and cried into my pillow. 'What if she ruins our relationship again? I cant lose him, not again.' I heard a knock at my door and saw Daniel standing in the doorway. "Y/n, don't listen to her. Listen, I know it's hard because she ruined our relationship once, but it won't happen again, I won't let it." He walked towards me and hugged me tightly. I just cried into his arms. "I'm sorry." He blankly looked at me. "For what? You didn't do anything." "Lately, I feel like i've been being clingy. I feel like i'm being dramatic. I cry about everything that happens between us." He started laughing. "It's because you care about me. You care about our relationship. Your not being clingy. This is what a relationship is." "I'm not?" I asked. "He shook his head. I let out a relieving breath. He cuddled me on the bed. "Don't worry about her. Nothings gonna come between us. This is for always." He kissed my forehead. "I love you, okay? Don't forget it." "I love you too."