ten.

Y/n Pov

Waking up for school was always a hassle but I never minded it. I got to see my boyfriend, Daniel and that was all I needed to make me happy. I threw on a t-shirt and jeans that were laying on my floor. I heard a creek coming from the kitchen and I stepped out of my room to spot my mother making coffee. "Mom?" It was weird seeing her here. She was almost never home. "Hi hon, I'm taking off today." "That's great mom but I gotta go. School." She nodded as I left. I was so confused on why all of a sudden she had decided to return after weeks of not coming home. I started walking to school when Daniel ran towards me and placed his arm around my neck. "Mind if I walk with you?" "I'll make an exception because you're cute" I chuckled.

Once we entered the building, Johnny and his gang started walking towards me and Daniel. "Really y/n?" Johnny questioned me "you could've done so much better." I pushed Daniel's arm off me and walked towards Johnny. "Listen douchebag, you don't know anything about me or Daniel. How about you and your little 'gang' run back to the hills where you belong and leave us alone." I walked away absolutely pissed. I could feel anger coming over me and all I wanted to do was punch Johnny in his stupid looking face. "Babe, calm down. It's okay" Daniel said pulling me into a hug. "I know but he has no right to say stuff like that. He's a dirtbag." Daniel nodded and lifted my chin up. "There's a halloween dance coming up on Friday. You wanna go with me? I mean I completely understand if you would rather go with Johnny." I pushed his chest. "Of course I want to go with you" I laughed.

After school had ended, Daniel asked me to watch the sunset at the beach with him. I couldn't resist since the beach was one of our favorite spots and he was too cute to say no. As we reached the beach we laid a blanket down and he embraced me in a hug. His heartbeat was so calming and his cologne was strong, but I loved it. I felt my eyes grow heavy as we watched the gorgeous colors light up the sky. "Y/n?" "hm?" I said trying to keep myself awake. "What do you see in me?" "I see someone kind, handsome, and above all amazing. Your everything i've ever wanted. You know that I'll never hurt you." As I leaned in to kiss him I felt a smile form on his lips. "What is it?" I asked "You just make me so happy y/n. More than you know you do." "You make me happy too Daniel." "No y/n, I love you." I felt beyond happy. He had finally said the three words 'i love you'. "I love you too Daniel Larusso." He meant everything to me. He kissed the top of my head and whispered "I always will."