alternate ending? question mark?

hi besties its me! your fave of cours <3 i know you all missed me oh so much. ms quarantina fucked me UP so hard hahahah hahah ahh.. .. all is good though and i hope all you guys families are safe and you are too!

i made the BOLD (bald because i shaved my head) decision to write an alternate ending, because im reading this back in jan 2021, two and a half years after the official end of the book, and realising i really was so depressing with that ending. SO the absolutely wonderful thought came to mind to give you an alternate ending where things are happier and more wholesome <3 because im not an emo anymore (I say as i clutch my tickets to the my chemical romance reunion). SO, i hope you enjoy, i hope you are more content with this ending, i hope you forgive me for the sad little life i created beforehand, and im sad to say this is probably the last piece of fan creation i will make for bts as i sloooowly am drifting from them but i love them still <3 (ps. this whole book is just for fun! i dont actually believe that joonie and jin are madly in love (although i wouldn't be mad if they were) so remember that celebrities and content creators are real people!)

HERE WE GO >

30 years later

nothing filled kim seokjin's heart with more joy than seeing his beautiful husband playing with their lovely granddaughter.

he leant back into the brown, pleather recliner chair that sat in their living room, waiting to hear the playful screams of their lovely little girl as she ran around, namjoon following after her as she searched endlessly for the little plastic cars that went with her racecar set, the one the couple had bought her for christmas after seeing her marvel at the fancy sports cars in their estate. 

eventually namjoon himself stumbled into the living room, out of breath with his hair sticking out in random places. "i dont know who she got all this energy from, but it definitely wasn't us." he panted, leaning with one arm against the doorframe as he attempted to catch his breath. seokjin giggled, his heart warmed by the continuous love he felt for this man. 

"this is why i keep suggesting we get them a puppy, puppies can go all day! you run out after an hour." jin mentioned. they'd wanted to gift their son's family with a puppy for months, just to help drain the little girl of all her energy, and give her a best friend to grow up with. maybe a labrador or a golden retriever, something that would fit a family perfectly.

"at least i can still last an hour. never lost my stamina."

"namjoon!"

he laughed, slumping into the sofa adjacent to jin's recliner as he yawned.

"its days like these that make me so glad i married you.." jin muttered, a content smile on his lips. he barely looked any older, namjoon always swears he married a vampire. his hair was healthy and soft, his skin was too. the only thing that showed any age on his face were the crow's feet and smile lines. jin was glad for them, they showed that he'd had the happiest life of them all, and there were still many years of that joy to come. 

"every time i look at you, i'm glad i married you." namjoon says, grinning the way he did when he first saw his now husband. he leant toward jin and gave him the most loving kiss he could muster, knowing that words could never do his love justice. even these days, everything jin did made him fall deeper and deeper into love with him. 

he held jin's hands, thinking about how nice they looked, how nice they'd always looked, as he tried to somehow come up with something that could show jin just how much he loved him, 

and he would carry on pondering on that until the day he died. 

x