fünfundfünfzig

happy pride month, and more specifically today (sorry im writing this on the 5th exdee ik its the 6th now) happy pan pride day 🏳️‍🌈 also sorry this is short and cringey my laptop's on 5% and I can't be bothered to get the charger rn

namjoon sat on the kitchen counter and pouted as he watched jin making food. he wasn't even sure what his boyfriend was making; all he knew was that he wasn't allowed to touch anything in the kitchen. no plates, no cutlery, no bowls, no pans, no food, and he definitely wasn't allowed to go near the oven or the stove.

"you're a hazard." jin said with a giggle after namjoon asked why he wasn't allowed to touch anything, "like a tornado."

namjoon hopped off the counter and hugged the older from behind.

"nuh uh, no touching anything in the kitchen." jin grinned, ducking out of namjoon's arms and leaving his boyfriend shocked and pouting more than he was before.

"pleaaaseee jinnieeeee." he whined like a child, before smirking.

"if you don't let me hug you I'll set the kitchen on fi-" he was cut off by jin standing in front of him and pulling namjoon's arms around his front very quickly. jin really didn't want the kitchen to burn.

"I don't doubt that you would actually do that. you're on thin fucking ice kim namjoon." jin murmured, continuing to do whatever he was doing before.

namjoon rested his chin on jin's broad shoulder, smiling that dimple smile of his and watching jin making his food. the older began to sing softly to the quiet music that was playing from the radio and namjoon gaped at his voice.

"is this what you hear at the gates of heaven?" he asked. jin blushed, hiding his face by pulling the neck of his hoodie up over his head.

to jin's surprise, namjoon began to tickle him, grinning evilly.

"j-joonie stop!" jin requested through his laughter, trying to push the younger away. eventually namjoon stopped, smiling at the sound of jin's laugh. he adored hearing his love happy. he knew jin was still hurting, but he was glad he could bring some joy to his boyfriend, even if it was just a little.

"jinnie," namjoon mumbled, "I love youuu."

jin kissed namjoon's cheek, "I love you too."