siebenundsechzig

this is a veery short chapter and I might not be updating for a while after this bc twenty one pilots are back and I'm emo so here's this, I'm gonna thunk up some ideas for more chapters soon yeEt

namjoon awoke to bright lights and beeping. he still felt weak, and he was still in pain. the last thing he remembered was blacking out in the ambulance.

he looked to his side and saw his favourite thing in the world - jin. his boyfriend was asleep, holding onto namjoon's hand, tightly. namjoon smiled at the pink in his hair and was reminded of how jin loved pink so much. but he also noticed that jin had gotten thinner, and he looked more tired.

soon the pink haired boy's eyes fluttered open and he looked around for a moment, recalling where he was, before looking down at namjoon. his eyes widened in shock as he saw that his boyfriend was awake, and he began to well up. he hadn't looked into namjoon's eyes for so long.

namjoon, on the other hand, almost broke down right then and there. he suddenly felt less weak and a lot more happy, knowing he had jin by his side. he leaned forward and hugged jin tightly, which the older returned without hesitation. they really thought they'd never see each other again, but here they are, holding each other again. namjoon couldn't help but think of the first time they hugged. he was so glad he could be with jin again.

"I love you.." the younger mumbled into his boyfriend's shoulder. his voice was almost a whisper but jin still heard and replied, "I love you too."