fünfzig

namjoon sat up. both him and jin were jet lagged from their trip to vegas, but when he looked around his dark bedroom, jin wasn't there. he dragged the warm covers off of himself and heaved his body up out of bed, wobbling as head rush came over him.

he stumbled down the stairs and looked around. jin wasn't anywhere. he checked every room on his bottom and second floor before eventually returning back to his bedroom to find his phone and called jin, worried.

"hey joonie" he heard after his boyfriend answered the phone. namjoon breathed an exaggerated sigh of relief.

"are you okay?" jin asked.

"yeah, just got worried that you'd disappeared." he replied.

"oh, sorry. I was going to wake you up but you looked so cute, and I had to go to work." jin giggled.

the call ended shortly after and namjoon decided he was going to go and work on some music in his studio, so he showered, dressed and left the house.

he worked for a few hours, coming up with lyrics and beats before he called jin to ask how long he had left of his shift.

namjoon waited until the phone rang through to voicemail. confused, he tried calling jin again but once more there was no answer. he brushed it off. 'jin is probably just working ⎯⎯ or driving, he could be driving' he thought as he made his way home.

-

pinkprincess; hey joonie am gonna cover some of one of the other guys that work here's shift so ill be back a bit later than usual

pinkprincess; maybe like 8ish

pinkprincess; also my phone died as I went to answer your call I hope I didn't worry you?

dimplemonster; okok its fine I was a lil bit worried but you're safe so its all good

dimplemonster; your phone is charged now?

pinkprincess; yeah I stole hobi's charger

pinkprincess; ok gtg ily xx

dimplemonster; ilyt x