sechsundsechzig

yo im sorry I gave jungkook a really fucked up personality in this book?? I love him and ik he would never do this but I needed some spice. also the tea I just got from starbucks is really bad sorry starbucks ill go back to the strawberries and cream also all I can hear right now is my fucking wanker of a brother cracking his knuckles even though hes on the other side of the fucking house im so pissed

four months earlier (still)

namjoon awoke, his head pounding as it lay on a cold stone floor. he didn't want to open his eyes, but when he did it didn't even feel like they were open, as the pitch black he saw with his eyes closed was exactly the same now.

he didn't know where he was, he was confused that he wasn't dead, upset that he didn't know if jin was okay or not and angry that he didn't put up a fight. he wanted to know where the guy that took him was, and why he was in some pitch black room with what was probably blood dripping down his face. his whole body ached harshly and all of his limbs felt cramped every time he tried to move, not to mention he realised he had some material tightened around his wrists, holding them together.

after what seemed like hours later, a light flicked on and a young, thin, black haired boy casually strolled in, eying namjoon's limp body.

"oh, you're awake." he said, standing in front of namjoon, "sit up."

the older disobeyed, staying on the ground, as his head was still throbbing with pain. the black haired boy kicked namjoon in the jaw with the heel of his boot, grazing the other's skin, causing him to sit up. namjoon knew he didn't want to get kicked in the face again so he thought he might as well do what this kid asked. he winced as he lifted his head off the ground, getting a better look at the person standing in front of him.

"are you in pain?" he asked and namjoon replied with a nod. "good."

"who are you..?" he managed to mumble out, his voice being hoarse and gravely and his throat dry from dehydration.

"the last person you'll ever see." the boy replied, "so I might as well tell you my name. im jungkook."

namjoon nodded, taking in the information. he knew he probably wasn't going to get out of this weird room, or away from this weird psycho.

"is jin okay?" namjoon asked. jungkook nodded.

"I told you I wasn't going to hurt him." he responded with a smirk, "but he'll never know what really happened to you."

jungkook pulled out his phone, clicked on his camera and took a flash photo of namjoon.

four months had passed since namjoon was taken. he had since learned that he was in jungkook's basement. every day jungkook fed namjoon, but every day he fed namjoon a little less than he had the day before. it was cruel, but jungkook decided that if he was going to kill someone, he wanted to make it last. the older boy passed out regularly. he knew he was dying.

there was barely anything on the plate sitting in front of the boy. his skin was bruised and cut, as jungkook hurt him regularly just to enhance the misery. he was weak, so so weak. he knew that he'd be gone soon, and he hadn't heard anything about jin in months, but he still thought of his beloved boyfriend every single minute, wondering what he was doing, if he was okay, if he was hurt.

jungkook had left to go to buy some things, but namjoon heard something from upstairs. he heard a voice, calling jungkook's name. it wasn't a familiar voice, but surely they would help him?

namjoon tried to say something but nothing came out. he was too weak to do anything. he was malnourished and cold, and everything ached.

eventually he built up all of his strength, picked up the plate from the floor and threw it at the wall, hoping that the sound of the plate smashing would bring the attention of whoever was upstairs.

to namjoon's luck, it did.

"jungkook? are you down here?" the mystery person said. they opened the door to the basement and shone a light down there to see, gradually coming down the steps, hoping there wasn't some crazy murderer in there or something (which was quite ironic, as jungkook was a crazy murderer)

"holy fucking shit." they said. namjoon suddenly recognised them as they came closer to him and his eyes began to focus more.

it was taehyung.

taehyung was shocked, extremely shocked. he thought namjoon was dead. he thought that the police had found namjoon's body, dismembered in some forest. he knew that it was jungkook who had taken namjoon, but he didn't know that namjoon was still alive.

instantly the younger boy untied namjoon's wrists and called the police and an ambulance, sprinting back upstairs to find something for namjoon's wounds. he didn't want to talk to jungkook. he didn't want to since he found out about the picture anyway, but he had to. he had to put on that act so jungkook wouldn't hurt jin any more than he already had.

jungkook returned home, angry to see the police cars outside of his house, wondering what had happened, and if they had found namjoon or not. almost as soon as he walked through the front door, he was locked into handcuffs and shoved into a police car, being driven to the police station.

after jungkook was gone and namjoon had been sent to hospital, taehyung quickly made his way to jin's house, bursting through the door and sprinting around to find him.

"tae? what are you doing?" the pink haired boy asked, closing his laptop and taking his headphones off.

"j-jin.. jin you have-.. you have to come with me.." taehyung wheezed, leaning against the doorframe to catch his breath.

"why? what's up?"

"h-he-.. he's alive.. na-namjoon.."