Chapter 1

{Dream and George had a pretty bad falling out after a already bad enough fight. it was only a few months later, and they already hated eachother.  Dream suddenly went missing, and George was more focused on getting his job as a detective to bother trying to look for him. plus, he knew as soon as he saw Dream, he knew he would fight the man again. but when he finally gets the job, how will he feel when he finds out Dream wanted is a Mafia leader? will he find him and bring him in? or do something that puts his life on the line?}

George stared at his boss with wide eyes.

"He.. what?"

His boss was a man named Sam, a abnormally tail and pale man. He wore a simple police uniform, with his best saying 'captain' on it.

"You heard me. Dream Smith is a wanted mafia boss, and I want you to take a look at what we think is one of his crime scenes."

George held his head, trying to process this.

"He.. clay.. no, no, that's not possible."

Sam raised an eyebrow, and crossed his arms over his chest.

"What's not possible?"

George glupped, and pinched his nose. They must just be using his name, right? It's clearly not Dream.

"I think.. I think I know him. I had a friend by that name, but he.. he went missing years ago. I thought he was dead, but.. this? I don't think he would ever do this.."

Sam sighed, and looked down.

"Look, I know this must be hard, but it's your job, Detective George. We have the kids he attacked, and one of his henchmen for questioning in the waiting rooms. Kids names is Tommy and Tubbo, the henchmen.. goes by Punz. I don't get it, but he does what he does. Go talk to them, if you need proof this is your Dream."

George just nodded and walked off, still too much in shock to even say goodbye. he sat outside one if the waiting rooms, just trying to process the information. He had been so sure the man was dead, how.. how could he do something like this? Does his family know? Does anyone know?

George slowly stood up, and entered the room, seeing that he entered the one with the traumatized children. He sat down in the chair opposite of them, and put down the file on the desk.

"Okay, I know you told maybe a million people already, but please, tell me what happened to you."

George looked up, glancing at both of the scared boys.

"Tell me what happened with Dream."