Chapter 40 + small plan

{I am this close 🤏 to making a love triangle between Sap, dream and George. Just saying this so you know ahead of time because I have no impulse control and also so people don't get angry at me for pulling it out of nowhere!}

George zoned out as the two walked, not recognizing anyone who passed him in the hallway. One thing he did notice was they went up the stairs into a emptier, quieter part of the building.

George dragged his finger over the bumps and indents in the walls as they walked, seeming focused on what was around them, as well as not paying any attention to anything.

"How big is this place?"

Dream hummed a little, his him muffled by the mask. He had slipped it back on before they left the room, using it to hide his eyes for the moment.

"Big. And old, too. Things at least 200 years old, and still holding up well. They don't make these places like they use too."

George nodded a little in reply, but didn't say another word. He noticed that the paintings on the walls were either copies of paintings, or what he hoped were copies, or people George had never seen.

Soon enough, they reached the end of the hall, and Dream stopped to unlock a room. He opened the door, and stepped back, letting George go in first to explore his new living space. Of course, he went to the bed first, sitting down and taking a look at the room. It was quite beautiful, and more for the time then his last room. It was also very high up, stopping George from simply leaving though a window.

 It was also very high up, stopping George from simply leaving though a window

The blue sheet was amazing, so soft and smooth. The whole room was quite beautiful, everything matching so perfectly. Everything was put in here with George in mind, and that was very clear. One of the walls even had some old drawings George did of him and dream, but.. not even one of those drawings had Sapnap in them. Odd.

Dream smiled a little and sat on the bed, admiring the fascinated George. He always found his cloud so cute, he has just never said it. Honestly, he doubted George even knew.

"How do you like it?"

George looked at him, and smiled, before pulling Dream into a warm hug.

"I love it, honest. It's perfect."

That gave Dream just the brightest smile, and he quickly hugged back, nuzzling his face into the pale Brits neck, who rubbed his back slowly. He relaxed immediately into the hug, and they stayed there for a while, before Dream had to pull away.

"I have to go, my cloud. Stay here for now, okay? I'll show you around and get you some dinner after, I promise."

George nodded and said goodbye, watching Dream leave. As soon as he heard Dream walk away, he looked at his hand he was using to rub Dreams back, before closing it again, and looking at the door. His smile was gone, replaced with resentment, and hatred.

"Sorry Dream, but I don't think I'll stay for dinner."

In that hand, rested Dreams spare keys.