Chapter 20

George Immediately smiled as he saw the two people waiting, and chuckled at the words.

"What are you waiting for? Let's get out of here!"

They nodded, and went to open the door, but Ant stopped them.

"This door doesn't lead outside. It leads to the first floor, above us, were there's so many more people. And even if we survive that, where are we meant to go? We're things of Fantasy."

Schlatt, who was also there, rolled his eyes.

"Some of us are, yeah, others are just fuckin furries."

Fundy sighed.

"Furries with actual blinking eyes and moving mouths. We can't pass as humans."

As they all started to bicker, George spoke up.

"You guys do realize that I'm human, right? If Dream had done this to you, he clearly didn't get to me, or maybe it hasn't taken affect."

They all Immediately looked at George, and just.. stared at him with confusion. Then Fundy spoke up.

"How...did we not realize that?"

Techno sighed.

"You all are such idiots, all we have to do is just avoid the government to stay safe. So just like, steal a car or two and drive to a wooded area, abandon the cars ahead of where we want to stay, and then just make everything we need. Like, we can even grow out own food. It's not that hard."

Schlatt growled a little, and mumbled to himself:

"Yeah, we also have plenty of livestock, pig face."

And this angered Techno, making the 8 foot pig grab the goat man by the neck, and hold him up to head hight

"What did you just call me?!"

George started to panic, and Immediately tried to calm techno.

"Guys, please, now is not the time to fight! We have to go!"

There a chuckling down the hall, and the sound of foot steps approaching. A man walked into view, a mask with a smile covering his smirk.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere."