Chapter 41

George made a plan after he had hid the keys. He was going to have dream show him around, and then as soon as he knew Dream was asleep, he was going to make a break for it. He paced in what he pictured was a cell, the room Dream had placed him in, waiting for the man he hated to return.

Soon enough, there was a knock at the door. George walked over and opened it, not surprised to see Dream, but he was surprised to find the man in a suit.

"Are you ready to look around, then?"

George faked a small smile, and looked Dream up and down, watching the man get very flustered by the gaze.

"I mean, unless you want me in a suit too, yeah."

Dream let out a rather embarrassed laugh, and looked away, hiding his red face with his mask.

"I mean, I could get you on made, but that would take a while. Come on, I'll show you around for now."

George nodded and followed Dream out, walking down the hall at his side. He wishes he had a mask like dream did, it would hide his worried look. What if this was really just a way to get George into a cell? Or to make him into a monster too? But, thankfully, that wasn't the case. Dream led him around the building, showing him almost every room but for his workers bedrooms. He hid nothing from George, his heart having convinced his head that George wouldn't betray him. That George wouldn't leave him. At the end of the tour, Dream led George to his room, where a full steak dinner was waiting. But he stopped George before he could enter.

"I wanted to give you one more thing."

Dream reached into his pocket, and took out a burner phone, handing it to George. They may fight with swords, but they did have some future technology.

"You asked for a phone, I think, so here. It's just until I can get you a real phone."

George seemed to light up as he took the phone.

"Thank you dream."

The masked man chuckled, and waved it off.

"Oh, it's nothing."

He went to walk off, but George stopped him, moved his mask a little, and gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, really. Good night Dream."

And with that, he walked back into his room and closed the door, leaving a shellshocked Dream standing in the hallway, blushing like a mad man.

George sat on his bed, wiping his mouth before eating the food, using one hand to go through the phone, looking for tracking stuff on it, and turning off any restrictions it had applied. He was a tech genius, so this was nothing hard. Although, it didn't surprise him that Dream had put the most restrictive options on it.. well, as restrictive as a burner phone could get. He even opened the back to see if the phones workings had been meddled with, but thankfully from nothing. After he was sure Dream had finally left, he called a number he barely remembered. It took them only seconds to pick up, the voice on the other end shaking.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Sapnap, it's George. Look, I need your help."