Chapter 4

George stood there, just staring at Dream. He took a step back, slowly unfreezing as his fight of flight kicked in.

Dream took a step towards George with a Devilishly handsome smirk, his hair lightly falling infront of his mask.

"Don't run from me. I just want to talk."

Georges breathing quickened as Dream started to approach, and he took much more stumbled steps back, about to actually fall before he hit a wall. He glanced around in panic, and saw the only door out being the one behind Dream.

He looked at the man, not registering a word he was saying. There was a loud ringing in his ear, making Dreams words go fuzzy. He closed his eyes and held his head, trying to make it go away, but he couldn't. So, once Dream had lowered his guard a little, he pushed himself off the wall, and darted for the exit.

Dream turned to see the man running, and ran right after him, grabbing George by the shirt, and pulling him close. He sounded annoyed, yet calm.

"Well that was just rude. Did you even hear what I said?"

Since the ringing was fading, George could hear what Dream was saying. He immediately stopped struggling as he was pinned against the other man's chest, his arms pinned to his body. If only he could reach his gun..

Dream smirked a little at his immediate compliance.

"Good boy."

Ah, there was the blush he missed. Dream watched the man break out in deep blush, and get severely confused.

Dream simply chuckled, and moved on.

"Now, as I was saying, you're coming with me. For once, there's no place to run."

There was a glow of green behind Dream mask as he said this, and George couldn't help but remember when they were just kids.

"George! I'm gonna find you!"

George giggled from behind a tree. They were 9 and 12, playing hide and seek as always, but they liked to call it Hunters vs.speedrunner. Dream was always slower then George, so the older of the two was always the speed runner, while Dream, Sapnap, and Bad normally hunted him.

He remembered playing with his old friends Sapnap and Bad, as well, but those times tended to be more fuzzy. He remembered the items with Dream like they were yesterday.

They were all calling for him, before he ran out from behind the tree, which Immediately caused him to be chased. The boys were all gigging as they ran after the second oldest, the youngest yelling that he was the one who was gonna get him.

The game was cut short when Dreams mom called them in for dinner, which is when Dream cheated, and hit him when he stopped. He remembered the boy being so proud of himself, but of course, the two bickered about it being cheating or not, and of course, it ended up being a 2 vs 2 after dinner to see if it was cheating or not. George and bad had won that time, and they got cookies for winning.

George ended up giving his cookie to Dream to make the boy smile again, and then having them all sleepover in secret, only to get in trouble Because it was a school night and the parents didn't know.

That was such a simple time..

George sighed a little, and was about it speak when he heard the police cars in the distance. Dream Immediately looked up, before picking up George and running out of the house.

George had held on tight to Dream, hiding his face in the wanted man's neck, trying desperately not to get flustered at being held in a princess carry like this. Little did he know, Dream had taken him into an alley. He put down the confused boy, not giving him any time for questions before knocking him out.