Chapter 16

(Enjoy the longer chapter guys! And don't worry, the others are coming 😉)

George slowly woke up in a cold and rough cell, his neck chained to the wall once more. He groaned and held his head, slowly sitting up as he allowed his eyes to open.

He saw other people with him, people who.. didn't look human. At least not fully, at least.  No one here but him looked fully human.

One was a normal man, with.. mutton chops for a choice of beard. Although, once George's eyes adjusted, he saw the man had two, large ran horns on either sides of his head. The man wore a suit, but it was dirty, and clearly unwashed. He was attached to the wall by a chain on his horns.. that's gotta hurt.

Another one was a man in a yellow sweater and a red beanie, but with a closer look, George was able to tell that the man was see though, and wasn't chained. From where he sat, it was clear he was meant to be, but well, ghosts can't wear chains.

Another one was a full on fox man, and not a furry. He was a actual hybrid between a human and a fox. There wasn't much about him besides his clothes to point out, but those just looked like they were from an anime. He was knocked out, chained to the wall by his neck.

George held his head as he tried to stay away, and barely heard someone calling his name. He looked beside him, and saw..

A Demon.  It was a man with pitch black skin and pure white eyes, having horns growing out of the top of  his head, and through the hood he had on. He had long claws, and a skinny tail, with a spade on the end of it.

George immediately scrambled away, only getting a few inches away before the chain stopped him. The man with ran horns spoke up.

"Don't bother, the chains strong as hell. Even the pig couldn't break it."

"Did you really forget my name? Bruhhh."

George looked past the clearly worried demon, only to see a pig man wearing royal clothing, and a cape sitting there. He wore a gold crown, and a red cape, his white shirt puffy and untouched, unlike his dirty black pants. The pig man wore no shoes, and instead of feet, and brown hooves. The pig man himself was a darker pink, his eyes a dark.. red? He also had two large tusks on his snout, and besides them were two smaller ones. His ear was chipped, and clearly still healing.

The human stares at him with wide eyes, and the pig man stared back, before saying:

"Are you just gonna stare at me? This isn't a zoo man."

George quickly looked away, a bit embarrassed at that. A few of his cell mates chuckled.

"U-uh, sorry, I've just.. never seen anything like any of you, if that makes sense. Sorry if it's offensive."

The goat man laughed a little, and leaned his head back on the wall.

"We don't care for offensive shit."

The demon immediately yelled in reply:

"Language! Rude muffin heads."

Before looking at George. He reached a hand out, and gently cupped George's cheek, pulling his hand away when George flinched.

"What did he do to you, George?"

The humans eyes immediately widened, and he stumbled for words, before getting out.

"How do you know me?"

The demons tail dropped to the ground, but he understood.

"George, I.. it's Bad. We were friends when we were kids, remember?"

George stared at his old childhood friend for a second, before moving forward, and pulling Bad into a tight hug.

But then he heard the cell door creak open.