Chapter 27

Everyone just.. froze. Quackity the first move, and that was to pull out a odd, black object. It clicked, and a part of it came out, which he loaded with shiny, gold things. George genuinely didn't know what it was, and no one else seemed too, as well. He saw them looking at him, and he sighed.

"It's a gun. Come on guys, really? None of you have seen a gun?"

Everyone slowly shook their heads. Quackity sighed aggressively at that.

"Of course you haven't. God, this might as well be the 1600's."

Schlatt sat up, and raised his hand.

"I've seen a gun. But it was bigger, could only hold two bullets. Shotgun, a buddy of mine called it. I stole it, but Dream stole it from me."

Quackity seemed genuinely surprised.

"What? Who even.. who had that? Thought guns hadn't been invented around here yet."

Schlatt chuckled a little, cracking his neck.

"Friend of mine called Ned. He's not from around here, though."

Quackity seemed confused, but brushed it off.

"That's not important. Everyone eat fast, we can't stay here. We have to hurry to Snowchester. Tubbo can take care of the people following us."

And so, people shoved food into their mouths, packed up, and rushed off. Phil took off flying to warn Tubbo ahead of time, so he could get beds ready, and Techno hung in the back, just in case they caught up. Everyone was on edge.

It didn't last long though, because the people didn't get to them before they got to Snowchester. Everyone was freezing, but Bad took it the worst, since he was use to horrible heat. Schlatt and Fundy seemed fine, but that's was probably because of fluff. Ghostbur.. well, he couldn't feel the cold, but he seemed to be enjoying the snow.

They had to hop a fence when they got there, and Tubbo met them at the farm. He clearly hadn't been expecting so many people, but what caught him the most of guard was George. He was no longer cold and calm, he was worried and scared. Nothing like the collected man he met before. The goat hybrid cleared his throat.

"Alright, no reason to freeze. Come on, we can talk in the mansion, Ranboo is making hot chocolate!"

They looked at eachother before nodding, and following the small child to a very, very large mansion.